• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. dojo

2 domains and 1 complete hosting plan for free once a month

Hello. I would like to talk about something that Webmaster Tips & Tricks is offering on an indefinite period. Together with a hosting company we'll offer 1 complete hosting plan plus 2 domain names each month. They can be "purchased" with the credits (points) people are awarded in the...
  2. dojo

Submit your FREE resources and services

Hello. After some work I was able to recreate my small free resources directory. I would like to ask you to please submit your site to any of the categories you think it best fits. Please submit only sites that offer FREE content (fonts, images, hosting, mods and hacks, scripts, layouts...
  3. dojo

Webmaster Tips & Tricks

I have enjoyed reviewing other sites here and I would certainly do that in the future .. so you're not safe :D It has come the time to ask for some opinions on a project that's very dear to me. I have called it Webmaster Tips & Tricks and I intended to offer some information to people...
  4. dojo

Free indexing in webmaster diectory

A new Dojo Design, Webmaster Directory. We invite you all to index your site in the directory. * FREE submission. No payment required. Once you are indexed, you remain indexed. * no double links. Index your site in the best category you think, if not, we'll put it where it belongs. * No...
Back