• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

299 MB space,2GB Bandwidth,subdomain,email

Free Plan details # 299 MB disk space # 2 GB monthly traffic # 15 subdomains # Unlimited POP3 accounts # FTP access # free 24/7 technical support # custom error pages # compatible with credit card processors # e-mail forwarders # mod_rewrite # protected folders # administrative...
  2. O

Free Redirection?

I have a domain (animefox.com) and I have already setup a hosting company (----------.com/?r=needsoftware) and I don't know how to get ----------.com/?r=needsoftware to point to animefox.com so if someone could tell me how to do this that would be a great help. Thanks, Ryan
  3. O

Some Puns

#1 -- A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger." #2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!" #3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were...
Back