• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ak007

500 M Hosting Needed

Hello, i need 500 MB with 5 GB bandwidth and PHP5(with gd)/Mysql for my site im willing to put ads on my site and ill also be active in communtiy but i dont want must number of posts per month the hosting must be reliable (atleast 6 months in business) , got my own domain ,thanks in advance :)
  2. ak007

Need free and reliable host

Hi, I need free and reliable host with the following features: 2 GB WebSpace 8 Gb bandwidth PHP4.4+ (Safe Mode off and without limitations) /Mysql4.1+ Cpanel (if available) Linux OS No Force Ads will prefer if host is online for more than 6 Months and dont allow instant hosting About My Site...
  3. ak007

Free Hosting Needed

Hi, I need a reliable free host with out forced ads(Ill Put Them At The Proper Location) the specs i need are: Space: 1GIG Bandwidht: 20GB Language: English OS: *nix Apache Httpd PHP , Mysql, CGI Cpanel Preferred But Not Required I have My Own Domain About Site: my site is about my...
  4. ak007

Free Host Needed

Hello Everyone, I Need A Reliable Free Host With The Following Features DiskSpace : 1 GIG min Bandwidth : 30 GIGs Scripting : PHP CGI(optional) Database : Mysql Control Panel : Any OS : Linux I already Got A Domain + I need A Subdomain I Will place Any Type Of Ads At The Top of My Website I...
  5. ak007

Free ASP.NET HOsting Needed

Hello, I Need Free Asp.net Hosting The Fetaures I Need Are : min 100 mb Space ASP.NET supported CDSYS MAil Component Supported No Posting (I Will Bw Active In The Forums) I Can Put Any Type Of Ad Banner on My Site My Yahoo IS gbak007
  6. ak007

Free hosting needed Win Or *nix

Hello I need free hosting for my School Site Which Will Be A Community of Students Forums Image Gallery Chat And Some More Stuff. i need 200-500 mb of space 10 GB >= Data Transfer PHP MYSQL AND SSH enabled. Subdomain 95%+ Uptime Any Control Panel I can put ads (any) and text link...
  7. ak007

Free Stable Host Need 99.99% uptime

hey i need 1free stable host that can offer me the following specs min 200mb disk space 1 gb bandwidth if possible cpanel No Forum Posting required 100 % reliable an 99.99 up time cuz im tired of that free host with 100.00 down time No ads! (maybe on footer or a link back) so about...
  8. ak007

Free Stable Host Needed

I need Free Stable Host min 300MB SPACE 2GB Bandwidth php/mysql supported and a subdomain about my site well my site is a medium one i will use a cms balanced contents like forums image gallery downloads blog and something more if anyone can host me :) my site will be in english no illegal...
  9. ak007

Give Me Host And Get 1 Great Template

if anyone give me 1gb with php mysql ill give hime bunch of templatemonster and boxed art and more stuff remeber a tm cost you more than $100
  10. ak007

200mb+ hosting needed

hey i need 200mb or + php mysql with cpanel free hosting my site got 200+ members when my old webhost stopped free hosting without any warnings so all my data was lost so this time i need a free host whowwill never stop free hosting my site is my school community with forums disscusion blogs...
Back