• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

help with asp

could anyone tell me why my counter isn't working <html> <body> <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="login.asp"> UserName-----><INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME=user size="20"><BR> Password-----><INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME=pw size="20"><BR><BR> <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME=sumit value="Login"> </FORM>...
  2. T

:(

i need help registering too
  3. T

Need help with domain hosting from HOST-ING.com

Ok...I signed up for the free domain hosting...got their email for the password and stuff....but i can't seem to find their dns server ..
  4. T

I need help with ZoneEdit (problem *.com.kg)

Whenever I add a domain , like tuananh.com.kg I alwaysget -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Permission Denied You are not currently entitled to edit this domain name. Your request has been forwarded to the administrator of 'planetpham.com.kg'...
  5. T

I need a host that....

CGI enabled directory About 10megs of space or more Perl 5.005 CGI.pm v2.4+ (???) (guess i don't need it!) Ads...don't really care..but no ads would be nice! Thanks in advance
Back