• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

£5 Domains !! .com/.net/.org/.info/.name/.biz

no you carnt, 123-reg charge you £8.99/yr we only charge £5/yr. Thanks
  2. W

opps Hope a mod can put it in there for me.
  3. W

Hello, found a site to get domains for only £5, most sites usaly charge £17 for a .com domain but this site only charges you £5, there are no hidden charges or setup fee, you only pay £5 for the year. http://Domains-Less.net/shop its only for a limited time only so if i was you id buy...
  4. W

What can I get for $25 a month?

for $25/month i can get you 70gb space and 120gb bandwidth contact sales@webmanage.org if your interested.
  5. W

Free 100mb Hosting & 1,000 Bandwidth, No Post Or Anything, Get It Now !!!!

Free 100mb Hosting & 1,000 Bandwidth, No Post Or Anything, Get It Now !!!! With Cpanel & Fantastico & Lots More !!! http://www.webmanage.org/forum/ Enjoy
  6. W

500mb space 10,000 mb b/w acount

iuf you read above for some reason im not alloud to give any details out or i would have shard the url with you all :-(
  7. W

well trust me we are not going to because i have just paid for a year of a server. so im not just going to waste all the money on nothing. so you can trust me we are going to be up for over 1 year and if i get alot of people wanting host from me then ill pay for another year etc....
  8. W

Webmanage

the forum is having upgrades to it like new templates, mods more advance sercurity on it etc...
  9. W

Jan Ed knows me and he currenlty has free web hosting from us but now he wants his own package instead of the free hosting, and we have been up for about 3 months now.
  10. W

yea thats the domain, we forgot to renew it and it went up for sale again so we had to buy it again, and where does it say alot of them sites you was on about???
  11. W

:-) At Webmanage we do the cheapest hosting ever made on the net !!!!
  12. W

contact are sales team at sales@webmanage.org
  13. W

i can give it you for £1/month with cpanel and fantastico !!! with everything unlimited. contact Sales@webmanage.org or add Admin@webmanage.org to msn for more info.
  14. W

Webmanage

Hi please can you give me a review on Webmanage.org please. The Whois does not work yet as i need to re set it. but everything works other than that i think.
  15. W

Need 12 GB Space/ 250-300 GB BW

not sure if you will find a better deal then that.
  16. W

Need 12 GB Space/ 250-300 GB BW

erm..... not sure because im from england and i like £ not $ because if i sell hosting for $3 then i only get £1.50 you might aswell get 10gb Space 50gb Brandwidth £2/month because that will be $4.50 i think.
Back