• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need realiable VPS host supporting various locations.

The title states the main features I'm after here. What I'm hoping to do is start with a primary server that is slightly above the basic features and then expand to include several other server from various other locations, throughout the US, UK, and EU, for a cheap monthly or yearly price...
  2. S

Selling IPB License

It's just been sitting there for a couple months now and I've decided I'm not going to be using it in the future because I simply prefer to build things on my own. It also has IP.Downloads and IP.Content on it, they all expire around October 9th, but when I logged in it said Downloads and the...
  3. S

Looking for some specific things.

Additional features are just things I'm thinking about and would pay extra for, but am not for sure going to get (would be nice if the host had them though). All of my domains point to ns1.mydomain.com and n2.mydomain.com so I need to make sure that I can simply change the IP addresses in my...
  4. S

Admin Lounge - Up to 1GB HD, 7GB BW, and Resellers - New Automated System

Package 1: This is our smallest package. It's for sites just getting started. Most sites probably won't need more than this in all honesty. What you'll get: 250 mb of space, 1gb of bandwidth, 10 of each feature (Databases, FTP Accounts, email accounts, ect.) Requirements: Signup - 5 posts...
  5. S

Admin Lounge - Up to 1GB space, 7GB bandwidth, and Resellers Available!

Plan One: 250 mb of space, 1gb of bandwidth, 10 of each feature (Databases, FTP Accounts, email accounts, ect.) 5 AP Plan Two: 500 mb of space, 3gb of bandwidth, 25 of each feature (Databases, FTP Accounts, email accounts, ect.) 10 AP Plan Three: 750 mb of space, 5gb of bandwidth, 40...
  6. S

Highlight Host - NEW with DirectAdmin and Reseller 250MB+ Space, 1GB+ Bandwidth

NetSage asked me to post an advertisement here. :) Highlight Host Hosting Plans: Features: NetSage is the main admin, along with killswitch, so if you have any questions, please direct them towards NetSage in your posts as he will be the one responding to them here.
  7. S

what ppl mean by "i cant afford one"

ok im sick of seeing ppl say "they r so cheap just go buy one its a lot easier" most of the time when someone asks for a domain name its because they r too young to buy one for themselves! its not because were cheap, its just we dont have a way of getting our money somewhere without gettin...
  8. S

need free doamin name

i cant afford a domain name, so i need a free one or a really REALLY cheap one. doesnt matter the extension, but i dont want like pre-ads like a .tk or redirection like .co.nr
  9. S

I need host for vbulliten forum

unless they dled it and got a free registration key, in that case nobody would want to host you at all
  10. S

Ultrablue Universe: 25-100MB Space, 100-400 MB Bandwidth

Plan Name: Wood Space: 25 MB Bandwidth: 100 MB Email Accounts: 1 Email Lists: 1 MySQL Databases: 1 FTP Accounts: 1 Sub-Domains: 1 Forced Ads: Yes Your Ads: Allowed cPanel: x Frontpage Extensions: Yes CGI Access: Yes AND MORE... Posts Required: 10...
  11. S

Div Timer

ok, i have a div section <div id="submenu"> CONTENT </div> how can i make it so that after 15 seconds, it will change the 'CONTENT' within the div (using the id 'submenu') to &nbsp; and leave it like that until another script activates it such as <a href="javascript:void(0)"...
  12. S

WANTED: Free Hosting (100MB Space)

These are some details about what I would like for my free hosting: At Least 100 MB Space At Least 1000 MB Bandwidth cPanel (Doesn't need Fantastico) 5 MySQL Databases 1 FTP Account no email features except the PHP mail thing .htaccess 5 subdomains, no parked or addon domains...
  13. S

need reliable host

im kinda sick and tired of joining hosts and them going out on me within a month, so id prefer a paid web host picking me up, theyd be much more reliable. Space: 200 MB + Bandwidth: 5 GB + Email Accounts: 0 (Don't user) FTP Accounts: 1 (Just need one for me) Access URL: subdomain Forced...
  14. S

Host Request

I would like to have a host with the following please: Space: 150 MB Bandwidth: 1 GB MySQL DBs: at least 5 Email Accounts: at least 25 cPanel (Doesn't need Fantastico) FTP Accounts: 1 just for me SubDomains: 1 (just the one for my site) No Forced Ads My Ads Allowed No Posting...
  15. S

need VERY SIMPLE host

ok, i need like 5 MB space and maybe 25 MB bandwidth the site is only 1 file (2,314 KB) but may grow, dont need any of those high-tech features, just a simple host with space with FTP, cpanel would be nice to see stats and stuff. :P
  16. S

simple host needed (100MB space/250MB Bandiwdth)

i just need a simple host for a phpBB forum Space: 100MB (cause i wanna upload a bunch of themes for phpBB) Bandwidth: 250MB and i guess thats all i really need to request. cPanel with Fantastico would be nice. that way i dont need to upload it myself.
  17. S

search for host

ok, my website uses a LOT of bandwidth. i only have like 10 pages up + forum and it used like 80 MB in 3 days when there only 9 MB disk usage I have all the files on my computer So, could i please get this? Space: around 500 MB Bandwidth: around 2 GB Forced Ads: no Cpanel: yes FTP...
  18. S

what the?

could i get a preview of a 400, 401, 403, 404, and 500 error page so i know what they are :-/
  19. S

URL Redirection Host For Free

I need a script that would create like a .pu domain and users can register their own domain like www.theirusername.pu and it will redirect to their real domain.
  20. S

New Hosting Request (since wont let me edit other one)

Would like 5GB+ space Would like 50GB+ bandwidth (as much as possible, preferably unmetered) Would support a 728x100 Google ad at top and bottom of every page Would support a 88x31 button in the right column (main page only) Would support a 100xWHATEVE HEIGHT banner in the right column (main...
Back