• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Can't open file.....

2 harddrive which = 20GB & 80GB ( use window XP ) 20GB is for system and is on FAT32 = C;\ drive 80GB is on NTFS and just for data = D:\ drive before i reformat i still can read or open the file on D:\ drive.. but now after i reformat the C:\ drive to reinstall the window i can't read or...
  2. R

Tux Hosting Now Open And Free

do you support domain name? coz i want to use domain name on the hosting...
  3. R

x10hosting v2 Launched Today

congrat......... and nice plan ....^^
  4. R

Wierd thing...

why now day so many ppl want to find free reseller plan? is that easy to find free reseller plan?:confused4
  5. R

Google adsense is dead?

my google ads still work.... although i inactive almost 1 year due to i need finish my assignment...!!
  6. R

Free Hosting - 500 MB Space / 10 GB Bandwidth @ Host71.Com

may i ask.. does it have ftp access?
  7. R

Xthar Hosting!

yeah...it alive again..!! i try to apply again..^^
  8. R

Xthar Hosting!

i also can't access my site..i thought you already gone...coz i can't access to forum and main site.. now i just need to wait you to fix all thing,,,,:devious2: oh...can i create wap site with you host?
  9. R

Can someone Provide me with range of chinesse ips so i can ban?

so if they use proxy? will they still can try to access?
  10. R

100mb/4gb - 250mb/7gb | Outhost.org

see the red word.... it already mention you need to post to keep account alive....!!:cool2:
  11. R

Need .be domain

i have no problem to register .be using registerfly.. it just i can't use my .be domain coz registerfly giv me error when i want to change nameserver to other...t.t
  12. R

Free Hosting

i also don;t like post application on forum coz everyone will know u information... but if the hosting is worth then i never mind to post on forum..
  13. R

"The best free web hosting on the net!"200Mb/30GB Cpanel + Fantastico

the order link on u website is link to support page not order page.. so the only way to get the hosting is by post on forum?
  14. R

Demonstrating vBulletin's WYSIWYG editing

that because the forum post resolution not same with the real website resolution..
  15. R

The second longest thread

i want to post is my freedom xD... dot dot dot dot dot dot dot ..........L....a......z.....y..... xD
  16. R

Wolfpack Hosting - Free Hosting

signup..XD hope good..:) since all the host that i apply before all close down ...and not told ppl before close to backup the data..:?
  17. R

www.4ya.us - Free 120MB web host w/ yourName.4ya.us domain, No Ads, No Requirements

using "WP_" or "xx_" table is one of the solution but in order to not confuse or mess up the database...so is better use have seperate mysql.... anyways i already register...still wait the mail from admin..:)
  18. R

www.4ya.us - Free 120MB web host w/ yourName.4ya.us domain, No Ads, No Requirements

hmm...only 2 mysql....maybe you can make it to 3 or 5 mysql coz some ppl will use that much databse..... anyways i going to register..:) hope it will be nice service..:)
Back