• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Free $8.99 domain resellers

That's right. 8.99 domains for .coms, .nets, and some others domains including some other big ones :) www.servealley.com -A
  2. R

For sale: Entertainment Site; Young site; good stats

Hello; The new 3020 Has now come to a sale. Honestly; I am too busy working on BMX-More forums and have no time for this. Stats: It's pretty good enough for a young site. I got traffic boosted in just one week thanks to links, and continuesly added link exchanges with the site. I...
  3. R

Free template making !

I will make a free template for your website(s). To request one, please post.
  4. R

Need quick cash! Giving 5gb/500gb for $10/year

Yes, I need quick cash so this offer is only for one person. One only! 5gb disk space 500gb bandwidth cPanel, Fantastico Many addons, 99% uptime, only $10 for a full year. PayPal only! Hurry!
  5. R

SC is back! 1GB Space/50 Gb bandwdith w/ cPanel instant activation!

SC is back! 1GB Space/50 Gb bandwdith w/ cPanel instant activation website hosting! http://www.silvercheater.com Features Disk Space - 1000 MB Bandwidth - 50000 MB cPanel - Yes MySQL - Unlimited PHP - Yes CGI - Yes Fantastico - Yes All other cPanel features are unlimited...
  6. R

Join the 3020 network!

This network has just been started by me and some friends. We're getting a few big sites (which are also owned by friends) to join the network. I have created the network bar and ready for feedback: http://www.3020.us/network/enc.htm If you're interested in being part of this...
  7. R

SilverCheater: Low cost and reliable webhosting starting at $2.99

SilverCheater is offering low cost and reliable webhosting. The company had been established a while back but signups got closed lately. We are back now with a new design and better service. Plans listed below: Re-opening special: 1500mb space 50000mb bandwidth Price: $2.99...
  8. R

Hosting for RuneScape GP

This might not be the right place to post this, but here goes; I have not played RuneScape in a while and I am thinking in going back. Since I own a server and have a hosting company, who ever is interested in hosting, and pay with RS2 cash, then I will help you :) website location...
  9. R

free SHOUTcast hosting!

OFFER CLOSED. Thanks for the Pms.
  10. R

Up to 5GB of disk space and over 100gb of bandwidth!

READ THE WHOLE POSTS, AND ALL REPLIES BEFORE ANY ACTION! I know I had a previous post which states I am giving away free hosting. The slots, unfort. are...well most of them are gone. I am still going to give away a few more accounts. If you would like a slot; Make sure your site has...
  11. R

Can someone install iPanel for me?

I am having trouble with iPanel and I need someone, perferably who has used it before, to install it for me. I you need something in return, I can give you hosting! Thanks
  12. R

Tell me what my domain is worth !

I own the domain 3020.us and I would like to know how much it is worth. As I hear, 3020.co.uk is worth about $3,500 US. So, it just came to me..to ask! Thanks :)
  13. R

offering FREE custom hosting plans

Hi! I am offering FREE custom hosting plans. Just tell me what you need. I will provide it for you. In return (depending on specs) I'd like ONE of my GOOGLE ad banner to be placed ONLY on your homepage. What I can offer to each person: 1GB+ Upto 150GB Bandwidth cPanel...
  14. R

SilverCheater - Grand Opening - Low cost hosting! starting at $2.22!

SilverCheater is offering Fast, Free and Reliable cPanel webhosting plans and resellers. Plans are listen below: Basic 1 gig of space 10 gigs of bandwidth* Unlimited Features!^ $2.22/month Standard 5 gigs of space 50 gigs of bandwidth* Unlimited Features!^ $4.44/month Advanced...
  15. R

Ad space for sale - about 10,000 uniques/day

Sowar.net was just established couple of days ago but due to high submission on other sites and continues work it is getting that many hits. Each page on the site (www.sowar.net) has its own hit and uhit counter. Mostly the forum (popular posts) which each have 1000s of unique hits a day...
  16. R

Sowar Host - 1gb/10gb bandwidth: $2 - 500mb/50gb bandwidth: $1.50 - Limited Offer!

Sowar Host - Is a new hosting company, yet cheap and reliable. 500mb/50gb bandwidth: $1.50 1gb/10gb bandwidth: $2 2gb/20gb bandwidth: $2.50 Limited Offers! Custom Plans available. Comes with cPanel 10 and unlimited features / with Fantastico. Custom Plans available...
  17. R

Free Hosting With Cpanel!

Allright since I really want people on my site and I have a WHM I will be giving away hosting packages untill july. Packages are listen below. 1. 50mb of space 500mb of bandwidth cPanel x 10 Everything else unlimited Posts required: 25 2. 100mb of space 1.5gb of bandwidth cpanel x...
  18. R

Gaming site hosting

I am opening GamingZoneX.com (gaming community) soon and I will have post for gaming site hosting. i dont think i will be giving cpanel but everything else that you ask for. I havnt thought of the packages yet but if you're interested please reply.
  19. R

Banner/Button exchange

Does anyone want to do a banner or button exchange with me? My site will be opening soon this week, the link will be www.gamingzonex.com. If you are interedted, please add me on msn, anmar2003@msn.com. Thanks
  20. R

~*~Free Web Hosting For Gaming Sites~*~

If you want to build a website about a game or games in general, or even a clan then please reply here. we can offer you as much as 100mb space and lots of bandwidth, its all free, no forum posting required! Plus your site will be linked from www.ditoclan.com. What do you have to do? Link...
Back