• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

1 GB space > 100 GB Monthly Bandwidth > Domain/Sub Domain Hosting

I was on the site/forum but I dont now where to goto to sign up.
  2. R

Legal MP3 Hosting?

I'm looking for a host that will let me store files on the server (.mp3, etc.) Something like http://zoor.net/ All my mp3's are just my group not copyrighted or anything so they are legal. Possibly No Sign Up Direct Linking Allowed
  3. R

GBMails 60gb space + 80gb Transfer

it is 100% legit. I signed up and its great! you get 60GB Space and 80 GB Bandwith. He has a great host and stuff. The Host has been suspended because, one of his clients gave him an Illegal version of vBulletin, and he installed it unknowingly.
  4. R

Will buy someone a .COM or .NET AGAIN!!

1. Name: Rodrick 2. Age: 13 3. What do you want the website for?: It is for my forums/website for SPorts and Entertainment Fans. it is about alot of different things. Something for everyone. 4. Are you willing to put a small link back to my website?: Sure 5. Would I have to register it for...
  5. R

cPanel X Host!

i didnt say it has to be that size. just enough to hold my forum and site on with our running out and going down
  6. R

cPanel X Host!

Im looking for a cPanel X Host that has about maybe 10GB Space and 20 GB Bandwith or something. it is for my forum and home page website for wrestling fans. free sub-domain mySQL PHP Fantastico cPanel X. No Forum posting No Ads Thanks
  7. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Over 2 years Old!
  8. R

Free Host

it has Sports and Entertainment my forum and my site.
  9. R

Free Host

I neede a host with the following. mySQL PHP 10 GB BW atleast 100 MB Space NO Forum Posting Fantastico cPanel X phpMyAdmin Other Good Things :wink2:
  10. R

Free Host NEEDED!

I need a host with: PHP mySQL NO forum posting ads OK, just not BIG. mabye 10GB BW Mabye 1GB Space Free Domain Host (i already have one) or a free sub domain one FREE cPanel X Fantastico FTP Access
  11. R

200+ mb disk / 10+gb bandwidth

I will like it too PLEASE!
  12. R

Request

But i cant use my account untill i Pay the $0.01
  13. R

free site for my forums

I need a free host that has PHP & MySQL and enough bandwith for a forum. Just atleast 25 MB of Space
  14. R

Request

is it suppose to charge me $0.01 a year?
  15. R

Request

I was talking about a FREE one.
  16. R

freewebspace

i dont know what you mean
  17. R

Request

Its about Sports, Entertainment, and Wrestling also i would like it to be able to have me put my forum on it
  18. R

Request

Request for site with the following... I need a free web account that has the following. FTP Access PHP MySQl Database atleast 35 MB of space Alot of Bandwith
Back