• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. rjcukhosting

I need a logo

The link is on: http://www.rjcuk-freehosting.co.uk thats where your link is showed like it states when you sign up that your link will be on the free web space domain. If you want your money back, thats no problem as we offer a 10 day money back, just email: sales@rjcuk-hosting.co.uk. Thanks.
  2. rjcukhosting

Need free hosting nothing to much.

I know the feeling mate LOL :biggrin2:
  3. rjcukhosting

Hi, no problem. Just PM or contact: info@rjcuk-hosting.co.uk :-) . Thanks Ryan.
  4. rjcukhosting

I need a logo

I never said anything like that, Like I said, We will be able to support all browsers by tomorrow. I cant see a problem :confused4
  5. rjcukhosting

Hi, we can give you that for free with just 1 text link any where on your site. But you must own your own domain name. If you need any more info, visit the site or PM me. Thanks Ryan.
  6. rjcukhosting

Take a look, Very funny email:

Hi Just got this email: Note:Please do get back to me so I could give you the full details about the funds through private email address: *^*^*^*^*(&@i12.com in other to avoid my family member Dear Friend, My name is SALIM IBRAHIM a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been...
  7. rjcukhosting

I need a logo

Its just users that use firefox that cant view our site for now that is.
  8. rjcukhosting

I need a logo

No, I dont use FF, I use IE, we have a patch that allows users who use FF to view our website which we install on our website.
  9. rjcukhosting

I need a logo

If you are viewing via Firefox then we still need to update the patch for the browser which will be done by tomorrow, can you view our site via IE.
  10. rjcukhosting

I need a logo

What browser are you using?. :confused4
  11. rjcukhosting

I need a logo

Hi We have just updated our website, but we are having a small problem : THE LOGO, i need help, I have made over 20 & all of them are crap crap crap :biggrin2: . Do you have any ideas where I can make one or can somebody make one for me if I give you free hosting? (2GB Web space/7GB...
  12. rjcukhosting

my request

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Tone it down for *&^()&%&(^^()%% sake :-)
  13. rjcukhosting

Need Host

Your Custom Monthly Plan: FREE DOMAIN NAME • 20GB Bandwidth /Per Month • 10 GB Webspace • Unlimited MySQL Databases • Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts • Unlimited Add-on Domains • Unlimited Additional FTP Accounts • Unlimited Subdomains • cPanel 10 with/Fantastico (FREE) • Full...
  14. rjcukhosting

[B]Reveiw My Site[/B]

Not working, have you been suspended?!!!!!!. Check with your host.
  15. rjcukhosting

Need Host

What bandwidth do you require?
  16. rjcukhosting

Free Webhost Needed!

You also stated that you want cPanel, we are installing at the mom. It will be ready on the 02/05/2005, tomorrow.
  17. rjcukhosting

Free Webhost Needed!

What files do you want to upload?.
  18. rjcukhosting

Free Web Hosting For Top Posters

WRONG FORUM, TRY FREE WEB SPACE OFFERS:-)
  19. rjcukhosting

Why won't people buy from me?

BTW, wrong forum.
Back