• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Hostified...?

Okay. What do you guys truly think of this offer? I need some feedback before I jump into anything that might screw me over.
  2. C

Special Offer

Do you need a domain name, or would you supply that as well?
  3. C

Hey,take a look at this...

speaking of similarities... check out the layouts between peyros and blackplanet.
  4. C

Need input, BADLY

oops... guess I didn't realize you put it in there. I thought it looked familiar. :o
  5. C

Need input, BADLY

I wasn't aware t35 had ads there... I was browsing through someone's page and they didn't have any. Blah. This really sucks.
  6. C

Need input, BADLY

and how come deluxnetwork was never suggested? Is that any good?
  7. C

Need input, BADLY

I just ran into t35.com... is that site any good?
  8. C

Need input, BADLY

I know beggars can't be choosers... but how about a textlink instead?
  9. C

Need input, BADLY

*sigh*... I've been trying to move my guestbook on another server BESIDES Portland... it keeps on giving me internal errors and such. it should be located here , if you have no problems seeing it. The guy who created the guestbook said it doesn't work on f2s, so what are my choices since...
  10. C

Need input, BADLY

never mind bootbox... it says something about purchasing your own domain before getting your webspace free... But the other ones?
  11. C

Need input, BADLY

Ok, I've been browsing around for another FTP, no ad cgi-bin webhost besides f2s, and I've come up with these three: freemagix.com bootbox.net united.net.kg I've also taken a look at duploweb.com, but I wanna know... what do you guys think of these providers?
  12. C

Trying to install megabook...

but I'm not getting anywhere. Supposedly I have to open up these cgi files in a text editor, and then upload them in ASCII form. I don't know the first thing about doing ANY of this... someone help me out here?
  13. C

Portland... What the hell?

Ok, I was reading the restrictions... The account must not exceed 100MB of transfer each month. 100MB = 10,000 web site hits at 10KB each. There is absolutely NO way I could've done that with the blog. And since I just created it... I doubt I can get that many hits.
  14. C

I only put a blog there... hmm. maybe I did. I think I was transferring a lot. Ok then.
  15. C

But I didn't do anything... plus I can sign in to check my info or whatever it is they have there. What'd they do that for?
  16. C

I signed up with Portland a week ago... and now when I go to my site it says: Not Found The requested URL / was not found on this server. What in the hell happened? :mad:
  17. C

Any Ideas?

Gotta thank you, meow. Even though you said welcome already.
  18. C

Any Ideas?

Did anyone look at graffiti.net or mifix.net? What did you think of those?
  19. C

Any Ideas?

There's a huge problem here: Sorry but We currently do not accept signups by those who use free web-based email address such as: hotmail.com , mail.com, email.com, usa.net , efuct.com , e-mail.com. All I have IS free web-based email.
  20. C

Any Ideas?

I'm looking for a free, decent, no-ad server with FTP so that I can upload my blog on. I've been looking around and I'm not sure about f2s yet... any more suggestions?
Back