• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Need 10MB, 30MB Bandwidth, No ads, no forum posting, Instant setup

OK, I will accept a request in a forum, only if its fast, I don't need to reach a certain number of posts, and I don't need to be active. I have seen other companies giving out much more than this for free - All I need is 15 MB. James
  2. V

Needs to be instant sign-up - no forums. James
  3. V

Nevermind... Any amount of bandwidth will do. James
  4. V

I am looking for the following: 15MB As much bandwidth as possible MYSQL Database PHP MyAdmin NO ADS No Forum Posting Instant Set Up Subdomain Cheers, James
  5. V

300MB - 8GB B/W + - PHP - Mqsql x3 - Reliable - Subdomain/Domain - No forum posting

It depends how many ads. I would allow a textlink, or 1 standard banner. - James
  6. V

Sources for free Domain Names?

.co.nr and .tk are the best free domains. - James
  7. V

300MB - 8GB B/W + - PHP - Mqsql x3 - Reliable - Subdomain/Domain - No forum posting

Hi! I am looking for a free host to do this: 300MB 8GB Bandwidth + PHP Mqsql x3 Reliable Subdomain/Domain FTP No forum posting Thanks. - James
  8. V

Do Something Amazing: ADVERTISE

Hi all! I am in need of a free domain name and am prepared to do a wide variety of things for it including: - Put a link to your site in my signature on this forum, and other forums which I visit. - Put a standard sized banner on my website and forum...
  9. V

Mega Advertising 4 Domain (Quick - Only 1 Position)!

Mega Advertising (Quick - Only 1 Position)!!!! Click here! Hi all! Do you want to advertise???? Do you want MEGA ADVERTISING????? READ ON if you DO!!! If you have not yet heard of the PC game, Virtual Sailor pop along to http://www.hangsim.com/vs where you can find out everything...
Back