• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Is this a heaven for small guys?

"Why would anyone give anything for free?" That's what I ask myself when I see something like web hosting (a serious service) being offered free of charge.
  2. W

Web Hosting Request.

50+ GB transfer a month is likely to need a virtual-dedicated/dedicated server. With that budget, do expect move hosts from time to time.
  3. W

Rate My New Site!!! www.c868.com

The headings on the left are also too big making them span over two lines. I also agree with dojo on the header image.
  4. W

Online designer products

I don't like products like Site Builder, etc. We installed it on one of our servers a while back hoping to help some of our customers who didn't know much about web design. This worked against us and in fact increased our support overhead. We were getting lots of questions about the basics ...
  5. W

domain propagation

Actually, Godaddy has nothing to do with domain propagation time. Last year Verisign improved the propagation times for .com, .net etc. UK, .info domains still take a bit to propagate.
  6. W

how to override compression

That's usually due to number of colour bits in the user's display settings. Sometimes dithering with diffuse helps, but using jpeg for gradients might be a better option. You can test the results on your monitor by playing with the colour-bits settings of your monitor.
Back