• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Servfast Fraud

Nasrob Doesnt Belongs to Servfast ? If he is then its ur duty to refund or give service. You cant take urself out of the matter saying few lines.
  2. E

drm plan

Database Resource Manager. It allocates resources based on a resource plan that is specified by database administrators.
  3. E

.tk domains not shown on google ? newbie questions.

google includes .tk sites try searching with ".tk sites" keywords.
  4. E

Help! Did something stupid Reformatting.

Yes it could be possible that your boot disk is incomplete or missing files try making new boot disk. Or it happens when boot disk you are using is looking files in your root. I have seen this happening when someone uses bootable installation cd. Simple system boot disk (Floppy) can be made on...
  5. E

Help! Did something stupid Reformatting.

Okey. So you have deleted all your root files while in windows. Where have you backed up your files i guess from the error that you have backedup all files outside your hard disk as it dont have any more partition except c: , still if outside your harddisk then go for fdisk if not you can format...
  6. E

Servfast Fraud

I agree. Resolution Center will be the best possible way to fight. This is the same story that happed to one of my friend when he ruined his funds on www.meisam.net for cheap dedicated server. But thanks to Paypal resolution center for solving the issue. You too go for that and file a Compliant...
  7. E

.EXE Extractor

upload ur exe file and post link here. i will try and will post the method to extract that sort of file. winrar is best extractor so far i heard of.
  8. E

E-India Web - Pramotional $5 (Monthly) Reseller & $10 (Annual) Shared

Reseller RS Promo 1GB of webspace PRIVATE NAMESERVERS 5 Gb transfer Host unlimited domains! Unlimited subdomains Unlimited MYSql databases Unlimited Pop email accounts (you@yourdomain.com) Cpanel Fantastico $5 per month! mail at reseller@eindiaweb.com RS-1 2GB of webspace...
Back