• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Link Partners Webmaster related wanted

Hi, I own www.chauy.com a webmaster news, tutorials, tools and script directory. I'm looking for link partners with webmaster related sites. I'm willing to link one page or site wide it doesn't matter to me, please contact me on msn messenger: flaming.chicken@virgin.net or PM me or...
  2. D

Entertainment site for sale with over 60,000 pages

Thanks for the bid! Savefile current high bidder.
  3. D

Had the first bid in at $125 please PM me or post your offers on the board.
  4. D

Yes the sites control panel was custom built, The news and links page use open source software.
  5. D

Your name? - Dominic URL(s) of site? - http://www.mediapopcorn.com Age of site? - Born may 05th 2005 Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors? 30 - 60 unique visiters (250 page impressions) per day. How does the site generate income? How much? The site is not...
  6. D

Ad Space Avalible

A link and site stats would be helpful. I could be interested.
  7. D

Get paid to add content to my site Good rates of pay!

I'm looking for people to add content to http://www.mediapopcorn.com/movies and get paid good rates of pay for every article, info & review they publish. please PM or email me for more information also looking for links from quality entertainment sites so please PM me with costs per month...
  8. D

Swap links?

no never been, I cant really see much similarity only the colours.... Most portals are set out this way... ... I'm UK i was trying to base parts of it on a UK Portal called wanadoo
  9. D

Swap links?

Would anyone be interested in swapping links with http://www.mediapopcorn.com PM and we'll swap. thanks guys!
  10. D

YamsGoohoo!glen (3 in 1 Search Engine Giants)

(i don't know wether this should be a new thread but what the hell..) College-student, Is it possible via googles API to publish the results without the need of loading the actual google page... For example to publish the results into a .php file of your own? Just a thought? what are ur...
  11. D

YamsGoohoo!glen (3 in 1 Search Engine Giants)

great site. Fantastic idea and executed sucessfully. I will be adding a link to YamsGoohoo!glen on my site!
  12. D

Review a movie site!! what do you think?

Hi guys, Please can you review Mediapopcorn Movies All critizism and suggestions and extremly welcome! Note a few links are 404 (I already know about it! ) also feedback on the quiz will be helpful are the 10 questions too easy? cheers
  13. D

Executing MySQL queries through PHP

Do you mean installation in the sense to create the mysql db and tables? or to insert a blog? please list your tables so I can create the code for you.
Back