• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

domain host without ads

that's it, any?
  2. K

htpasswd help

I try to generate the .htpasswd myself with the scripts like this:- $salt = pack("HH",$FORM{'user'}); $password = crypt($FORM{'password'},$salt); but I still got authorization error with wrong password? everything seems to be fine. does $salt can be $anything? Help!
  3. K

cobranded, which better?

which one better? northsky or excelland?
  4. K

search for host

I'm looking for free host with:- no banner(now and forever) subdomain(nice domain hopefully) ftp upload good uptime and bandwidth minimum 5Mb any good suggestion?
  5. K

Heisoft? Wow?

Does anyone try http://uk.haisoft.net before? Their plan was:- - $14 p.a. - 200 Mb Web space - Unlimited POP boxes - Unlimited hits - Unlimited FTP access - Unlimited email aliases - Use of Scripts, PERL, ASP, SSI There are no much detail on their page~ :/ Is it realible...
  6. K

looking for a free/cheap host!

I'm looking for a host with this simple features - domain host - >= 2Mb - E-Mail Forwarding - Full CGI Access(perl,SSI,.htaccess) - Data Transfer >= 1Gb - NO banner I was hoping i could get it for free or may be a little fee like $1/mo.
Back