• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

GFX Community

What do you think of this layout? http://avidgamers.com/GFX I didn't create it but I was wondering what everyone thought about it. You can get free graphics at GFX. If you ever need stuff for your site ask them. I like the cyan colors, but what do you think? NOTICE THIS! If you...
  2. D

If anyone ever needs help....

If you ever need webdesign, HTML, Javascript help, etc. come over to Code Red. We offer a lot of help, and some members are ready to get an apprentice.
  3. D

OK, I know you're gonna laugh but...

WHAT ON EARTH IS MYSQL, PERL, AND PHP?? No one's ever told me so I don't know. Thank you for your time. Oh wait, I accidently put this in the free webspace thing. Sorry Peo.
  4. D

composers/editors for under $100...

Just wondering... Does anyone have some ideas on a composer or editor for $100 dollars or under. I need a composer that is not text based like my last one. I really want a free-handed composer. Any advice is welcome. :D
  5. D

any views on composers?.....

Can anyone tell me what composer I should look for when I'm buying one? I'd like a that was a little bit easy to use. I have a netscape composer, but it's a text base composer, and that's not what I'm looking for. I already have my webpage out, but I need to get a good composer to make it look...
Back