• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

I need a host fast (like in the next few days)

I would be willing to place links and banner yes. I dont know how much space I need and banwidth I was hoping some one how knows a thing or two about this stuff could tell me. I have about 6 - 7 people who would be useing the forum. Checking it about once or twice a day, if that helps. If i...
  2. J

I need a host fast (like in the next few days)

Hello, First of all I know I may be asking to much. But I have a forum system that I need space for. Heres a link to the site for more infomation http://www.binary-concepts.com/cgi/bbs/ Also I would be willing to pay to get it hosted but my budget is very low right now is I thought to ask...
  3. J

Need sever space

ok sounds good I will wait thanks
  4. J

Need sever space

I can wait. What is club host?????
  5. J

Need sever space

I would be willing to place links and banner yes. I dont know how much space I need and banwidth I was hoping some one how knows a thing or two about this stuff could tell me. I have about 6 - 7 people who would be useing the forum. Checking it about once or twice a day, if that helps. If i...
  6. J

Need sever space

Hello, First of all I know I may be asking to much. But I have a forum system that I need space for. Heres a link to the site for more infomation http://www.binary-concepts.com/cgi/bbs/ Also I would be willing to pay to get it hosted but my budget is very low right now is I thought to ask...
  7. J

gettinr a sever online

What do you mean????
  8. J

gettinr a sever online

thanks thats what I was looking for
  9. J

gettinr a sever online

Ok so lets say they say they say I can and my connection speed is fine then what?
  10. J

gettinr a sever online

setting on up at home. My firend and I have got a dell sever.
  11. J

gettinr a sever online

getting a sever online Ok i'm new to severs, so I have a number of questions mabey you guys could help me out. What do I need to do to get my sever online. I will be using it to host games and web sites. Any help would be great.
Back