• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Hosting search with .ru domain

i need hosting with .ru domain for a german website. > min. 1GB webspace > min. 10GB Traffic > 5 FTP > Domain (.ru) > Mysql (5) > PHP > CPanel (or something like that) > Subdomains >> Pay by Paypal Offers or Questions? Please send me an eMail: G_Matthias@arcor.de
  2. B

need server in russia

hi, we searching for a server in russia. we need: 500gb hdd 2TB traffic 2GB Ram min. 100mbit (for a filehoster)
  3. B

How does it work with the Resellers and what is a Dedicated Server?

How does it work with the Resellers and what is a Dedicated Server? Can anyone explain it for me? (for a noob :D)
  4. B

who hosts one html site for me?

hi, i've a question, i need someone who hosts one html site for me (only one document!) its a site which i would use as an iframe, and this site must be online, at other freehostern there kick sites like that, because its only one site and there are too many users.. it's a site for a counter...
  5. B

big hosting package needed

hi, this is my problem: i want to buy a big german community, and the owner of this website means that he needs 2gb bw/day. and i couldnt found a host who give me so much. and i want to buy this community, so i havent enough money for the hosting :( the owner of this site means that they...
Back