• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Please review my site

Get rid of that hellacious noise. I didn't stay long enough to review anything. It woke up the dog, cat, mice, the goldfish, and my next door neighbor. GEEEESH. :shame:
  2. S

iContact-Hosting Re-Design

Looks good. one complaint. I have to go along with whoever it was about the background. Where the area at the bottom is showing it's a little much for the rest of the darker tone, it blasts your eyes. Try to shade this down just a couple of clicks toward a dimgrey. :-)
  3. S

NeeD Good HosTing

You want this with no catches huh!. Well dream on, you don't get something for nothing. Then you want to run a forum, but don't want to post in one, GOOD luck. :-)
  4. S

registration and log in script

Check here. http://www.filehungry.com/index.php?cat=234
  5. S

Please review my design

The frame looks ok, but! wheres the Picture.? :classic2:
  6. S

Please review my design

Don't see a thing but the providers Holding Page!.
  7. S

Line height in Firefox browser?

My website complies 100% for html, and css content with W3C. The height problem is with FireFox. As well as other problems the little weak fox has "IE rules".
  8. S

Line height in Firefox browser?

Firefox has issues with the height of elements. I have a table at the bottom of my page, that houses a declaration statement. It looks ok in all except firefox, which stretches it to twice it's height. Set a table height?, no because this is not an acceptable attribute in tables. Again...
  9. S

colourful scrollbars

There are two things to consider before you use this function. But before I go there. My website is also black, and I really think the black scrollbars add style to it. However; there are more than a few people who view our sites that object to this. They feel it is their right, and privilege...
  10. S

i need some help

First do you know your host will allow this, most free hosting does not. If so just make a link pointing to that file on your page like: <a href="freehostname/filename.zip">Ha HA zip file(this is the part you see)</a> If you host does not allow ftp up-loading, most browser up-loading won't...
  11. S

Please Review My Site

I would change that. More and more people surfing the internet are using pop-up blockers; I do!. If you take a look at my site you will know why. Anyway a pop-up blocker means no website, because people surfing will never see it.
  12. S

colourful scrollbars

As far as I know there is only the one script to change scrollbar colors. Unfortunatly it only works in IE. I was using it, and dropped it. Made firefox see funny things. :-)
  13. S

Best image gallery software?

I don't know if you will like this one or not. But I have used J album, and several others. I have always wanted to find a straight HTML no java version, and finally did. It's a simple generator that works off style sheets, so if you want to make changes it is possible. But letting it set up an...
  14. S

Please Review My Website

Thanks I'll look into that, looks pretty good. The one I'm on promised only one pop-under, I've yet to find that one for all the pop-overs. :)
  15. S

Browser Wars

Long live Internet Explorer. I have tried the others and they all suck. And are the reason you have to work so hard to make a webpage to satisfy them. Then in the end you still can't.
  16. S

Please Review My Website

This is a re-work of an old template I have used in the past. But not with the current color scheme or navigation buttons. I would like some thoughtful input on the layout, content, and color scheme; or anything else you want to pick on. Right now it is on a free server with "pop-ups" none are...
  17. S

Looking For Web Host?

Nope!.
  18. S

Looking For Web Host?

I am looking for a free web host. Around 30m. web space. 3-5 Gb. un-metered bandwidth. Full ftp management. Don't need any file types other than html. Don't need e mail accounts. Can create additional folders. That does not mind a lot of image files. No adds of any kind. No forum...
  19. S

FREE 505 mb, 20gb band., NO ADS,Cpanel + Fantastico, php + mysql

I wouldn't be to quick to jump on these new kid on the block hosts. Let me tell you my latest experience. Add: 30 m. web space, unlimited bw., sql, cgi, php, on&on&on, ad nausea. So I signed up, 2hr. no conformation message. So I checked ftp was working. Up-loaded my files looks great, a...
  20. S

Feedback Please

Take a look let me know what you think. Steve's Blue Ridge Snaps
Back