• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 308holes

Rate My Design

been working on my site for a couple days now came up with a couple designs and layouts like the 2 included the best what do you all thing...Also if anyone needs help with a design feel free to hit me up for ideas Image 1 Image 2
  2. 308holes

JavaScript> Help with Cookie&Function

ok new to JavaScript been messing with it all night can anyone help me with this what i need it to check to see if the cookie is created if soo look in the cookie for the ShowHide and its value then check what value it has then dispaly proper result. I included the .js file and the code that the...
  3. 308holes

CSS? Help

[Resolved]CSS? Help hey im using this code that i got to display an image at the bottom right corner of the screen i have been trying to get some text to next to the image but it either blurs the content behind it or wont show anyone know any ideas ? a#BtmRight { position: fixed; right: 0...
  4. 308holes

Scroll Wheel Image

I was checking out a site and hit the scroll wheel to move down and saw that they had a custom image for that anyone know how they did that ?
  5. 308holes

MySql?

Ok i have been out of the game a while and starting to get back into things i signed up with a Windows host and am trying to make a MySql DB i have made the data base. but have no clue on how to creat the contect because last host had phpMyAdmin and some other tools that made it easy to creat...
  6. 308holes

php Error little help please

Hello im getting an error on this script and i dont know why can anyone help Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IF on line 12 <?php $bgColor if($bgColor != "FFFFFF" or $bgColor != "8f9599" or $bgColor != "ABB0B3") /*if($bgColor == "")*/ { bgColor = "8f9599" }...
  7. 308holes

PHP Error

Hello all im having a problem it saying i have a error on my code and i dont know what it is.... says line17.. Please help //News.php <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Lemo News</TITLE> <LINK REL=stylesheet HREF='ikonboard.css'...
  8. 308holes

php validation

Hello anyone have a Form Validation script in php ? that will validate the form befor its sent ?
  9. 308holes

MySQL HELP

Hello all I am sooooooo New to Database Stuff Im trying to make a mySQL database wich i did i have the database made now i need to add the info . i tryed "Structure" but was getting erros.. i need a database that can hold: 01/10/2003 Chad On this Day i made a Cookie. Thanks...
  10. 308holes

Need HTML Help Simple

Can anyone tell me why im getting this Spaces in my Table ?? <head> <title>hw_041</title> <meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <!-- ImageReady Preload Script (hw_041.psd) --> <script LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> <!-- function newImage(arg) { if...
  11. 308holes

Free ASP.NET Hosting Help

Hi im looking for some one to host me for free I Need ASP.net Support and all the other normal Stuff about 50MB of space will trade this for Banner,Popup/under,Links on page
  12. 308holes

JavaScript Help

Hello i have this script that i want to use for more then one pop up on one page but it only is setup for 1 now can some one help me get it so i can open as many popup with dif address ? <script> function openIT() { theURL= "index.html" wname ="CHROMELESSWIN" W=400; H=200...
  13. 308holes

Need Free host for IKon Forum

Hello i need a host for my Forum i can pay because it a free site so i have no money but i need a host for a Ikon board Forum needs 1 mysql 100+MB space 1 to 2 gigs bandwith and all the needed server requirements for running Ikon
  14. 308holes

Need Host with ASP Support!!

I need a Host That has ASP support I will exchange service for Banner and popup and Link to site 100Mb 1gig bandwith you can Contact me at AIM:Dviper1020 ICQ:56186569 or E-mail me at Dviper1020@aol.com Thanks :-)
  15. 308holes

ASP to PHP Help

im trying to get this asp scritp from brainjar.com to php because my server is linux and only supports php and cgi can some one conver this into php for me please??? ill add thanks or like to you site for your help <% 'Set scheme cookie. Response.Buffer = true if...
  16. 308holes

I GOT PHP to run on my pc :-)

i finaly got php to run on my own pc so i dont have to upload them to a server!! go to download.com and search for phptriad thats all u need
  17. 308holes

Need a Host

Hello i am looking for someone to host me for free I will exchange the free service for a banner on the main page,link to your site in the menu,popupadd, and more if needed. I am a full time student so Money is tight that is why i need a free host... Specs: 100 -350MB space 1gigs bandwith...
  18. 308holes

Php Help!

ok i have my upload/Download script but i want it to have colored tables like the first one blue and the second on red how can i do this? script <? $sizelimit = "no"; //Do you want a size limit, yes or no? $sizebytes = "200000"; //size limit in bytes $dl = "URL GOS HERE"; //url where...
  19. 308holes

Php Help!

ok im new to php just started last week realy can some one help me with this script html part: <FORM ACTION="BM.php" METHOD="post"> Background color:<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="$IBGColor" SIZE="20"><BR> Border Size:<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="$IBSize" SIZE="1"><BR> Borger Color:<INPUT...
  20. 308holes

BB hacks

anyone know where i can get burning bord hacks?? ps dont download Ulta hal AIMBOT i used it on my own aolim name and it whiped out all my buddys lol lucky i had a backup
Back