• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Report Post Problem

I tried to report a bad post and got the following page... noob, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access...
  2. N

How Much For 3char Domain?

How much is a 3 char domain name worth in general? it will not end in the usual .com/.net but will be a country specific domain, e.g. .uk/.jp The big bonus is it will have a very good 3char domain name for a webhosting company. Especially if they were to offer free subdomains of it. any...
  3. N

Ads Help

Hi, i have seen a number of people offering free hosting that incorporate ads on the page automatically, i.e. you upload your index.html page and it automatically puts in an advert (normally at the top of the page). I was just wondering how this is done, is it in the .htaccess file for that...
  4. N

Sick of Spammers

Everytime anyone asks a question there is like 5 ppl who always come and spam the same advertisements, even if it is nowhere near the specs that the OP wanted... grr :shame: :angry2:
  5. N

Unlimited Reseller Account

I see a lot of resellers offering unlimited mysql databases, emails, etc... but i cannot seem to find the company's that are offering these unlimited reseller plans! I know unlimited things cannot be truly offered but whats the best reseller plan you guys can offer me?
Back