• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I have the record for the worlds longest email, it was so big it just crashed. This thread is not near being the longest, but it definitely has potential.
  2. H

phpBB 2 Vs InvisionBoard

I like phpbb, but I am planning on doing an installation of invision, so I'll be back to say how the two compare. One thing I like about phpbb is that they have a directory for members sites.
  3. H

Button Design Competition

I would like to announce a Button Design Competition. The size must be 88x31, it should be a static button. Colours can be whatever you like. And it should say somewhere "webmaster award" or "webmaster award winner" Competition closes 31st May 2003 I will be offering one free domain...
  4. H

Ventures Online

I use them and am very happy with their service.
  5. H

Expire Fish Warning

a lot of people have complained about the same thing.
  6. H

Creative domain extensions

i would stay away from those new.net domains, i would stick with the official extensions. .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz etc
  7. H

PHP domains for appraisal

phpcollection.com looks to be the best of the bunch, but none of them stand out as being really great.
  8. H

Found a Free Domain!

do you live in nepal???
  9. H

What is the best free board?

my vote for best free message board goes to phpbb version 2 when it launched there were not too many good templates to choose from, but I have seen some really good templates on offer lately.
  10. H

What if the internet never existed?

i would go back to watching copious amounts of television.
  11. H

Whats so great about JUST registering?

i think it can kind of be likened to stamp collecting, or baseball card collecting or hobbies like that, which involve collecting stuff. Dont ask me why, some people just get a buzz out of registering domain names. Personally I only register domain names that I plan on using, and hopefully one...
  12. H

Logo Contest - Free Domain + Advertising

I would like to announce a logo competition for WebmasterForum.com It ends on 30th November. We are offering as a prize, 1 domain name, 2 weeks of 88x31 button advertising at artfortheweb.com and also 30,000 468x60 banner impressions at webmasterforum.com Full details can be found here...
  13. H

Whats so great about JUST registering?

thats like saying whats the point in having a stamp collection if you are not going to mail any letters. A good domain name can have value, and I believe a good .com even though they have taken a massive drop in value, could over time appreciate, especially if you build traffic around it.
  14. H

Logo Contest - Free Domain +

I would like to announce a logo competition for WebmasterForum.com It ends on 30th November. We are offering as a prize, 1 domain name, 2 weeks of 88x31 button advertising at artfortheweb.com and also 30,000 468x60 banner impressions at webmasterforum.com Full details can be found here...
  15. H

us or .info $7.95 USD per year---reliable?

i predict opensrs will raise their prices before enom.
  16. H

Cheap back ordering

namewinner.com are good
  17. H

How many domain names do you have?

I almost went down that path, lucky i stopped registering them, well at least stopped registering as many, no way would i have enough time to develop that many. i would like to limit myself to around thirty, but that may be too little.
  18. H

Can some1 appraise this domain?

i agree with it not being worth more than the cost of registration.
  19. H

cheapest .us

not sure who is the absolute cheapest, but you should find plenty of places offering them for less than $10 a year, with a two year minimum.
  20. H

Life time domain registration (1 time)

if such a place existed, sounds to me like the company would take your US$100, tell you the domain name would be registered every year for life, register it for one year, and then a year later they would be nowhere to be found with everyones hard earned money. In other words, it would be a scam...
Back