• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Honest and critical review wanted please :)

looks nice a bit like those big news sites.
  2. C

SnetHost.com

too simple and plain its too web 1.0 - marques and all.
  3. C

BigNoob.net domain for sale any price

ok - biding ends in 5 days - thanks
  4. C

BigNoob.net domain for sale any price

This is a great domain for sale because i had big ideas for it but college got in the way - so im looking to sell it at any price. Best Wishes p.s. Any details wanted will be given over PM.
  5. C

Wanting Suggestions

The visualeternity design is amazing and so is your content. 8/10
  6. C

Logo review & layout review

I also like it - nice.
  7. C

What games are you playing atm?

World of warcraft, just came of it.
  8. C

Post your ctrl+v

http://www.shoemoney.com/2007/06/04/bad-grammer-legal-issues-and-debating-rand-fishkin-on-discloser/#comments
  9. C

Post your desktop

getting my A$$ kicked on Chess by the computer
  10. C

check out this one

all is good and nice, just the little dots, maybe a better background.
  11. C

Please Review my Blogallery!

Not working
  12. C

Free Hosting need for college work & blog

Going to take Biohazard-HOST's offer and PM sent
  13. C

New KwiX Design

lovin' the green & how simple it is.
  14. C

Free Hosting need for college work & blog

Hey, Im looking for free hosting to host, some college art work, docs, and programes that i created - mainly school projects. I will also put a small blog - mainly my own blogging system. I Need: Nice/short subdomain 500MB { Not gona use all} Any bandwidth { Really up to you - how kind...
  15. C

Free Blog Services

defo bro, blogging is the big thing, people want say stuff and they want a place to say it without having to do alot.
  16. C

Do people demand too much in requests for free hosting more now?

defo demands are too much, in 04/05 they were requesting 100mb now they want everything maybe might as well give your server away.
  17. C

Kiddie Host Accusations

I can say that i did run a free hosting company back at 15 made few pounds and then read something which pulled me off it before my final exam - i thank god and the guy who wrote that article everyday, passed with good grade to get me in college. Here is the article and i wish it can help you...
  18. C

Lifetime Links from $1

You will get bored with that project so defo won't last you a lifetime, your not going to be paying for it even after ur death.
  19. C

free hosting instant activation

a link wont hurt!
  20. C

Need 500mb - 1gb host, with 5GB+ bandwidth

Cyberkit can offer you 500Mb and 10Gb bandwidth cpanel and unlimited on all other. Http://cyberkit.biz
Back