• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

How to let pop ad pop once /unique visitor?

or right in this forum http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28890
  2. B

I find a new host(50M/CGI/PHP/FTP)

OMG HA!HA!HA! :scared2: :whatthe: i would like to know who would actually pay for that
  3. B

amzweb

it is to good to be true its not going to last forever they are giving most of the features of paid hosting sooner or later it might vanish like all of other free use to be good hosts
  4. B

Banners w/popups -help!

this goes in your body tag OnLoad="checkCount() it goes in like this <body bgcolor="black" OnLoad="checkCount()"> popup code <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> <!-- Begin var expDays = 1; // number of days the cookie should last var page = "http://YOUR_AD_ADDRESS_HERE"...
  5. B

Dot.tk Ads!!!!

my domain only gets 700 to 800 hits a month but after my page loads i use a frame breaker and people bookmarked my site and didnt really use the address as much since they bookmarked but my domain has never been taken over but unless somone wants it bad enough im sure .TK will register it to...
  6. B

Modchip.com

dang a signed up with modchip.com on the 11th and now its the 13th and it said only wait 10 hours to get something in mail
  7. B

Project-Linux Hosting

and also add something to where only 1 IP address can have 1 account oh ya YUPAPPA how did you start your hosting service please PM me telling me how please :)
  8. B

Modchip.com

i just signed up for modchip.com to check them out ill see if they delete me to :) i hope not but im not spamming them so i should be ok :D strange thing is how do they pay you?? i guess i got to wait until iv been confirmed to see watch me not get accepted with my luck :angry2...
  9. B

Pay per click?

nope not really if they did it would be on the signup form
  10. B

Special Pop-Ups

hey remember i said READ TOS first and i dont do that stuff i only SUGGESTED IT and if they know its bad then they do it at there OWN RISK the way you said this BS above you make it sound like i do it when i dont i like my ADS showing you can see them all over my SITE(S)
  11. B

What the hell? Is Hosting Extreme going down to 50 mb webspace?

not to be mean or anything but i dont think they will care if you leave because why should they?
  12. B

How do you make subdomains through godaddy?

or mydomain.com
  13. B

Is there any?

its easyer to remember and goes with it more then the other one why not just do trenzterra.tk or actually get a domain like trenzterra.com trenzterra.net trenzterra.org trenzterra.ws :) .ws would be nice but not everyone likes it everyone loves the .COM the most for some reason...
  14. B

Is there any?

trenzterra.uni.cc
  15. B

Dot.tk Ads!!!!

i see nothing wrong with 1 ad popup and they got to make money some how since they are letting you use yourname.tk for nothing even know its just forwarding and getting yourname.tk is mostly for (trial) to see how you like it before you want to actually buy it and they also give it...
  16. B

does anyone know of....

when i signed up with CJ i didnt see that any place :confused: /*EDIT*/ i think they just added that because it wasnt there before there is no way i could have missed it i joined like a few months ago
  17. B

New Game, needs host we are willing to host 3 banner ads per page for a host which...

for what your asking for you might end up paying from 300 to 1000/mo. or even more for 200 users
  18. B

does anyone know of....

does anyone know of a site that gives you money per click or money for unique popups and doesnt require Social Security Number or Tax ID Number? dont ask why but i can say one thing im not giving out my Social Security Number to a website and please stay on topic when posting :)
  19. B

Special Pop-Ups

and you can also use hidden or visable sized iframes but read the TOS on the site you do it from first if you use iframes they cant stop it from loading and plus it doesnt do any annoying popups and most people wont know you are even useing ads but i wouldnt use it for affiliates though but...
  20. B

Namecheap v.s. Go Daddy???

just go with Go Daddy
Back