• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

what is a cpu load on a server?

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, if you need to then please move this thread to the proper forum XD I recieved this email from my host servage.. basically what has been happening is that ever since monday theyve been suspending, then opening, then re-suspending all the way up to...
  2. M

phpbb integration script

Is there a way that you can have a menu that shows that a user is logged into my phpbb forum from the main site and lets the user log in from the main site into the phpbb forum?
  3. M

Webspace for anime site

Um, im looking for space for my anime site, www.a-universe.net is the site url, i just need space for UNLISCENSED anime, which is not illegal, and plus ill have a disclaimer and stuff, heh. I know its rare to get a lot of space for free, but ill just try for the heck of it.. im looking for a...
  4. M

content management systems

What do you think is the best content management system for an anime site? like php nuke or xoops or something.
  5. M

Domain help

um hi. This is going to be my first time getting a domain, and i was wondering where should i get mi domain from? i mean theres yahoo and go daddy.. and lots of others, but im not sure which one to pick.
  6. M

Reliable, but cheap hosting

okay, i need a host that is not that expensive.. (for i am only 13 and dont have a job) but has a whole lot of bandwith, at least 2 gigs of disk space. cpanel 10, with at least phpnuke 7.x and a free domain.
  7. M

i need free cpanel hosting for my phpnuke anime site

hello um.. i need a free host who is willing to host mi anime phpnuke site, i need at least 200 megs of space and 1 to 2 gigs of bandwith, if u can help me, then let me know, thanx
  8. M

free hosting for anime website

i need free cpanel hosting, with fantastico, and at least 100 megs of diskspace, 1 to 2 gigs of bandwith (or more), and instant activation.
  9. M

free host

does nebody know of a free webhost, that allows u to upload psd templates? and gives u at least 1 gig of space?
Back