• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Need Reseller/Dedicated Server

Thanks alot everyone who offered. These were very generous. I have decided to go with iipanel (who should be expecting to see a signup soon). But the rest of the deals and webhosts were awsome. You are really nice people. :)
  2. K

Space/Transfer wise, I want to see what people offer. I am sure that I would ask too much. We are getting this funding to go toward the reseller itself.
  3. K

Me and my associate are making a hosting website, but we need a server. We know that we are going to get bigger. Our funding currently is 400 dallors this year. 500 dallors next year. cPanel is prefered.
  4. K

Free Forum (No Ads)

No link to the acp?
  5. K

I remember reading about this somewhere...

you can make your own domain extension... like, for example, http://you.you/. I was wondering if anyone happens to know where it is? :cry2:
  6. K

Please review imagerage.com

You are giving competitors, ad space?
  7. K

hard drive crashed!

Over Protection Ahoy, Robert!
  8. K

First 10 People! Pre-Launch Special! Get it before it's gone! 200MB/60GB! Cpanel!

Pm is in your box, calling to be read, are you going to let that poor little PM be sad?
  9. K

20 MB Space and 1000 MB Bandwidth

All I want is 20 MB space, but I need 1000 MB bandwidth. And hosting with a domain by no-ip.com. Possible? :confused4
Back