• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ciprian@terra-bit

Still selling

Hey all I'm still selling www.powerinbox.com domain name. Also www.my-own.name is for sale. Interested users please PM or EMAIL me to make an offer. Thanks CD
  2. ciprian@terra-bit

Terra Bit Is Back with o1OK.com

Serious features for serious services. From terra-bit.com we give you www.o1ok.com with the following: Features: * PHP Support * FTP Transfers * NO FORCED ADS - NEVER WILL add any forced ads. * 1 MySQL Database * ANTI DDoS Protection * 100 Mb Free Web Space...
  3. ciprian@terra-bit

Free Hosting Offered

I offer free hosting for those that will respect the following conditions: 1) NO SPAM 2) Your site must NOT allow adult content and/or any other similar content. 3) You agree to host our google adsense ads on all your pages. (you choose the size) 4) You have to contact us live via yahoo...
  4. ciprian@terra-bit

Domain name for sale

Hi there all I'm back with my offer I posted a long time ago and I'm open to negotiations. I'm selling www.powerinbox.com I'm not sure if this is the way to do it and I appologise if anyone conciders this as advertising. Anyone interested just please PM me. Thanks CD
  5. ciprian@terra-bit

Terra Bit Is Back

:welcome: I'm the owner of www.terra-bit.com you might know about it since back in the days when I was providing with instant free hosting and web mail. We didn't have the necessary technology to keep spammers and attackers away at that time but we're now back with paid hosting offers at...
  6. ciprian@terra-bit

Terra Bit Tech Celebrates "FANTASTICO"

Hello there boys and girls ladies and gents! It is my unique pleasure to announce everyone that Terra Bit Technologies FREE web hosting has implemented it's FIRST auto-install wizard. That's right. Many might have heard about FANTASTICO but we call ours: "CIP the INSTALLER". CIP the...
  7. ciprian@terra-bit

New service?

If Terra Bit Technologies, would put up a NEW service using the same high technology and unique features as it does now with www.terra-bit.com/hosting but would do it on another domain name, please vote in the poll WHICH domain name would you like best? And which one would you think would be...
  8. ciprian@terra-bit

Premium domain name for sale

Hello I'm selling the following: powerinbox.com ahostpath.com titanservers.us Thanks
  9. ciprian@terra-bit

FREE POP3 Email

Well as I posted in some other threads, I will post it here too... The FREE Terra Bit PHP and MySQL Web Hosting package ALSO comes with a FREE POP3 & SMTP eMail address. I thought that was good to know since it offers 100 Mb of webmail/website space. So if you don't like to hesitate on...
  10. ciprian@terra-bit

Terra Bit Technologies Web Hosting Solutions

Hello all I represent Terra Bit Technologies and would like to tell you a bit about my hosting plans. All my hosting plans are carefully thought up to suite the servers that are under Terra Bit's administration. All the hosting plans come with anything else BUT cPanel. All the hosting...
  11. ciprian@terra-bit

New Free PHP and MySQL Launched

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to everyone to know that there's a new PHP and MySQL FREE Web Hosting service launched by Terra Bit Technologies. You may see it at: www.terra-bit.com/hosting Some of the key features (among lot others) are as follows below: 1) 1 MySQL Database and...
Back