• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free Host Request: temporary for beta testing

I'm going to be starting up a forum/blog for athletes/training etc. Need a host to do some testing on to see how everything will be set up. May look to keep hosting long term if service is good and if there is potential to upgrade to a quality package once everything is up and running. The...
  2. S

need stable and reliable

i am openning a sports discussion forum and i need reliable hosting i already have alot of plans for it, and have a group that wants me to get it up and running becuz it interests them so i need a host that has been around for a while with reliability, this way i can trust it won't die on me...
  3. S

1000 impressions for 10 cents

hi, i just opened a forum and am looking for a few ads to put onto the site, i have a banner rotator for images of 468x60 i am just looking for 5 advertisers to put there ads up banners so only 5 advertisers 1000 banner impressions for 10 cents (payable via paypal and egold) the ads go...
  4. S

another phpbb hack/mod?

k, so now i am looking for a phpbb hack or mod that gives a refferal system. doesnt need to be in depth or complicated, just something that'll tell me straight up how many members a user has reffered thanks
  5. S

ad bot for phpbb

does anyone know where i can find a simple addon/mod for phpBB i need an adbot, simply, something that inserts ads after the first post of every topic thanks to any and all who can give me a hand
  6. S

eBooks + Programs on earning, ebay, and design

i am selling a bunch of eBooks and Programs/Scripts (whatever you prefer to call them) it is all in the list for a total of $5, payable via EGold or PayPal Most of the scripts and progs are about: Making Revenue Using eBay to its full Potential Web Design * Templates and there are alot...
  7. S

GPT Sites

i have compiled a small list of sites that i have used and earned from they are mainly categoriezed into: Domain Parking, Advertising/Publishing, Paid to Promote, Paid to Read/Click and a few others you can go here to check it out: V3 Network.com if that doesn't work, click here...
  8. S

Host request

i need hosting about 100 mb space 5 mysql must have some addon, parked, and subdomains around 5GB bandwidth (the more the better) no ads thats more or less what i need pm please thanks
  9. S

toxichost down?

toxichost.net is down does anyone know if they will be returning soon or if they are gone for good?
  10. S

random url

is there a script or something i can use so when ever i access it through my browser it redirects to a new page at random which i have listed in the file itself or external file thanks
  11. S

would this work?

do you think this is a good idea? a PTC site where you click links and get points all clicks are worth 1 point, and points are exchangable for clicks no money required, it would accept all types of ads (Except adult) so more or less a click exchange, but it would include...
  12. S

parking services?

does anyone know of a good domain parking service? i am not a big fan of sedo, because they deleted my acct for no reason, without warning, and now they only pay about 10 cents per click, i am currently using goldkey.com, but i have been told they dont pay anymore anyone can help me?
  13. S

how can you make $$$ with a domain

are there any ways to make cash off of a domain without selling it or parking it? because with my past experiences with parking, i did not make much, and nobody is interested in the domain i am selling
  14. S

admedian.com reviews?

is admedian.com any good?
  15. S

New Ptr - $2 Signup Bonus - Insane Refferal Commision

hey all here's a new PTR it is a little old fashion alright, here's the info: Clicks from 1/4 Cent+ (mostly 1/2 and 3/4 cent) $5 Payout to PayPal $6 Payout to EGold $2 SIGNUP BONUS (only an intro bonus) 7 Referral Levels (30%,25%,20%,15%,10%,5%,1%) brand new, and with refferal...
  16. S

Free Traffic Exchange script?

does anyone know of a free traffic exchange script? like an autosurf or something it doesn't have to have support for payments, because it will be a free exchange, so nobody will need to pay, just surf and show your site in exchange
  17. S

help with SMF

umm, does anyone know how on the SMF forums, you can set a certain board to only allow posts to be made from admins? thanks
  18. S

charging for graphics?

umm, i'm curious about some freelance work about how much does the average freelancer charge for graphic designs?
  19. S

net 15?

im curious to learn how the net 15 payment system works
  20. S

$2 to permanantly advertise on my site

hi, i am looking to place banners on my site the link is http://thexpost.biz/ for $2 you can have a 468x60 banner placed into the banner rotator forever once i have 1 banner in the rotator i will replace my clicksor ads with it THE ROTATOR WILL BE WHERE THE CLICKSOR ADS ARE sorry, but...
Back