• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

need hosting for eagle scout site

I am in need of hosting for a Eagle Scout project site. What I need: Space: atleast 500mb or more if possible for right now I might need to upgrade in the future all the space is for pictures bw: 1gb should be plenty for now mysql db: 3 Cpanel is a big plus emails: 2 php I will...
  2. C

Need hosting for non-profit organization

We need hosting for a non-profit organization. We do not need that much. We will not tell the name of the organization here if you want to know what organization it is pm me a I will tell you.:usflag: What we need: 250mb space(we might not even use that much) 1gb of bw cpanel...
  3. C

what should I do with this domain

What should I do with this domain BowlingTournaments.info? Any ideas?
  4. C

I need hosting for webmasterdirectory.us

I need hosting for my site webmasterdirectory.us What I need: 250mb space 1-3gb BW php 3 mysql zend atleast 5 emails cpanel and no ads or posting I will give your hosting site a featured link for as long as you host my site. I need this is a hurry thank you for your time and...
  5. C

I need a free reseller serious

I need a free reseller with no ads for now but I need the option to upgrade to paid in the future. I will post for host if the amount of post is ok. I need: 5gb space 50gb BW unlimited addons like mysql,email,domains,etc..... I am serious about this. I will not over sell like...
  6. C

php nuke

I want to install php nuke on my site http://ybsc.saaki.net I would like to install it to that directory not http://ybsc.saaki.net/something/. How can I do this? Can someone install it for me? I have looked at this till it gave me a headace. -Zach
  7. C

email script?

How can I create email accounts in cpanel and let my users check their email on my site without login in to cpanel. I don't won't them to be able to signup I just want to be able to check their email. Any suggestions? -Zach
  8. C

Need some hosting

I need a host. The site is for a Native American Drum Team. We need: cpanel 250+ mb space 1gb BW mysql php subdomain(for now) 20+ email accounts We would also like it if you let us upload some of our songs. The songs belong to us. Also anyone of a good script were the guys...
  9. C

need hosting for zapsource.info

I need hosting for my new site zapsource.info. I need: 250mb or more space 3gb or more BW 3 mysql databases 15 or more email accounts cpanel No forum posting or no ads except a link at the bottom of the site. Thank you for your time.
  10. C

typo in review my webdesign

In the fourm discription of "Review my webdesign" shouldn't it be: Instead of: W-M
  11. C

willing to help with hosting site

I am willing to help your hosting company setup hosting accounts in cpanel. And help with the forum and/or support. If you need any help pm me. W-M
  12. C

Need free hosting

I Need: subdomain Cpanel PHP MYSQL FTP Space: 500 - 1GB Bandwidth: 2-10 GB I will put text link ads on my site (Hosted by yourname). If you need anything else let me know. W-M
  13. C

Need shoutcast hosting but will offer a lot in return

I need some simple shoutcast hosting. If you host my site I will put your ads on the site and play some audio ads for you. If you need anything else in return let me know. If you can offer any shoutcast hosting please let me know. Thanks...
  14. C

Need hosting for webmasterdirectory.us

I need hosting for webmasterdirectory.us. I need: 500mb or more space 1.5gb or more BW 5 FTPs 10-20 emails php 5 or more mysql databases cpanel is a + Thats is about it. I will also need to upgrade some time in the future. In return I put hosting by (yourname.com). And put your site...
  15. C

Small hosting request

I need a small hosting account.I am going to use it for email only.I will have one email account on it.I want to use thunderbird and I have a domain. What I need: domain hosting my domain name is: motoxmail.be 100mb space atleast 250mb bandwidth pop email I will put up one page on...
  16. C

.be

I need a .be domain anybody know of anyone still giving them away free?
  17. C

Need a litte help

I was wanting to know if it would be better to get a Dedicated Server or buy a server.For personel use.What is your thoughts?
  18. C

need hosting

I need hosting for a site like: http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ I have the script for that type of site. The script requires the following: A web server with PHP installed. MySQL database server GD Graphics Library (most Linux based hosting services provide it with PHP)...
  19. C

Test

TEST0000test0000TEST
  20. C

Hosting request

I need hosting for my site: I need Subdomain for now I am getting a domain name soon. Site Description: It is for phpbb like support,mods and more. Space:150mb-500mb BW:1gb(if possable) Other: Cpanel Fantasico is a + mysql php thats about it I really don't want to do ads.I...
Back