• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Reseller request?

please read carefully: cPanel/WHM 2 domains(one transfer and one to be registerd). unmetered features space:??(offer me) bw:??offer me Billing Cycle: 6 monthes Payment Method: westernunion Budget: $100 every 6 monthes daily backup 99% online support everyday at least. no need to be...
  2. C

need a reseller

hello all i was hosted with the great member krakjoe but my account deleted nand i lost my data so i decided to get paid host reseller and i will pay via wasternunion from sudan i want also to transfer my domain www.sudan-aspire.net i will pay every 3 monthes about 30 to 40 dollars what can i...
  3. C

cashu payment acceptors i need a reseller!!

hello all i will pay about 15$ monthely and buy adomain from ya. i will pay via cashu card.and i want reseller cpanel and whm, unlimited feature and i need long life hosting. c ya
  4. C

I need reseller 10 $ monthely

Hi all i will pay via bank transfer to ur bank account or suchthing i will pay about 60 $ for the first 6 month. I need free domain ,unlimited features,cpanel whm,lets see your offers. cheers. sudan_aspire@hotmail.com www.sudan-aspire.com
  5. C

reseller needed but payment method ???

hello all : i need a reseller account but my problem that i can't pay via any way of paypal or other paying method coz i am in sudan .i will pay about 15 dollars per month . The way that am goin to pay is through Cashucard this the site of the www.cashu.com i need a company that accept this...
  6. C

oooops my site has been hacked help please all

http://www.sudan-aspire.com/board/index.php turkisk son of ...... ,M F,...etc hacked the site please see. what can i do?
  7. C

I have a domain not used do you need it?

Hello all members : I have the domain www.yahoo-arabia.com not i didn't use it at all so if any one need it just tell me or pm me i can't give you the control panel of that domain coz i have another one in the same cpanl so tell me and i will change the name servers for that you need. instead...
  8. C

Why do you need free hosting??

Hello: all have diffrents reasons for need that free hostin not paid why do you need the free hostin? For me i have money but i can't pay via paypal or any other electronic way to pay via.Also we don't have western union to transfer the money to hoster this Sudan sucks. In sudan we have very...
  9. C

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR AWARD WINNING 2006 enter please

hi all this msg was sent to me in my email with hotmail.com who is the sender that can lie big as this one?? strange read the msg please and comment ========================================== CONGRATULATION ON YOUR AWARD WINNING 2006 FROM THE OFFICE OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEE LOTTERY...
  10. C

need help with phpmyadmin? urgent!!

:confused4 Hello all i need to upload my mysql backup for my forum i moved to new hostin (pozter hosting) by KrakJow but an error happened to me with it i had alot of arabic words on the file and it rejected it so i need to know what type of encoding should i use to upolad that data.i...
  11. C

PHP & SQL:Top site script needed

Hello all i want to make this section in my site and i need good designed programmed one for free so i can make top free hosting in my site . tell me ur suggs. c ya
  12. C

hosting request??!!

hello all: my site is arabic and english home page only but any other sections will be in arabic i got about 8000 pageview since 24 aug till now in alexa it is not that bad it was 3,176,252 then became 1,652,254 then today it is 1,271,635. i have the domain sudan-aspire.com my site come...
  13. C

what kind of error is this?

what is this? i get this error with my site(free hosted) only and 2 or 3 sites also but i don't why is that things related to the dns of the site it self coz this my site ns report http://dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=sudan-aspire.com this is the error:
  14. C

Is that immposible?

I am not requesting here i just want to know why i couldn't get this ? Is that coz the site language? is that coz space needed are high? why?............................... suggest reason:confused4
  15. C

need 500 megs of space is that immposible?

i was hosted with many hosters before but i faced alot of probes in ftp and dns and ........?! I need the following 500 megs of space 5000 megs of bw cpanel FTP MYSQL PHP i have my own domain www.sudan-aspire.com.My site language is Arabic and only one section or two will be english...
  16. C

1000 megs needed with any number of ads

Hello all: I need the following 1000 megs of space 5000 megs of bw cpanel FTP MYSQL PHP i have my own domain www.sudan-aspire.com.My site language is Arabic and only one section or two will be english. I need cpanel that backups are enabled in it by user not necessary the admin so not...
  17. C

All members of FWS enter about Patelhost.net don't miss this

Hello all I was with patelhost.net since two days and i wanted to backup my site via cpanel but it is disabled in that site and could be done only by the admin who is TailZ here and i asked him and he said okie i will back it Up but when he is online i ask him if he did or not he said no coz the...
  18. C

Free hosting needed(Domain hosting)

Own domain? yes www.sudan-aspire.com Site Language?Arabic with some english sections Site content? phpnuke-forum-chat-some others pages no direct file hostin but mostly links for downloading progs and vids and pics - top sites that provide free and paid hostin in english ....etc i has...
  19. C

about myCpanelBackup.v1.0.1??

about myCpanelBackup.v1.0.1?? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I used it to backup my mysql in ahost.ro when i used it i got a file without extension like .exe or any others. i want to know how i can use it again to recover mmy db again...
  20. C

about myCpanelBackup.v1.0.1??

about myCpanelBackup.v1.0.1?? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I used it to backup my mysql in ahost.ro when i used it i got a file without extension like .exe or any others. i want to know how i can use it again to recover mmy db again...
Back