• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Legal hosting needed

Ok, any hosting accept "copyrighted material" plz post your offer what ever it was :D it's $14.95\3 monthe you must take a good look at the site :)
  2. O

Legal hosting needed

it's copyrighted material Not WAReZ :P and it's private files :bandit2: and here is the site i was tlaking about : canaca.com BTW i don't need much space (5 GB at least) but i need much bandwidth
  3. O

Legal hosting needed

believe me it's $14.95/3m and why should i take reseller account it's just 2 site i can transfaer it by the cpanel how much is the reseller ?
  4. O

Legal hosting needed

i found an payed offer like thes : 20,000 MB storage space 400 GB file transfer unlimitaded every another thing :) located in canada and the price is $14.95 for 3 monthe so if any hoster here think he can hundel thes packcage with low price or higher (if best of the offer that i found)...
  5. O

Hosting req.

i need more bandwidth :( plz help me every one
  6. O

Hosting req.

Need hosting Cuz it contain forum
  7. O

Hosting req.

Do you mean thay don't have a TOS ???
  8. O

Hosting req.

Legal Hosting Request hello all hoster :): i need hosting for legal files :), it's world of warcraft emu stuff . my host will contain forum and some emu files so if any one wanna help out PM me regards *EDITE i don't need much space (200mb) but i need much band. :)
Back