• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Unlimited Bandwidth

is that a good business practice? I mean, what happens if a host decides that too much bandwidth is 100 MB of bandwidth? Then your screwed. Just consider that bandwidth is not free, although sometimes it can be very cheap, someone still has to pay. Jim
  2. J

Unlimited Bandwidth

How many Infinite MB Per Second lines have you see offered? Or better yet, how many infinite gigs per second backbones have you seen? I personally have never seen one. Jim
  3. J

Unlimited Bandwidth

Thanks everyone for your support. As far as unlimited space goes, I really do not have the money to finance another operation like that. Maybe later on. Jim
  4. J

Unlimited Bandwidth

if you would like to, we have an "Supporter" image on our site, to place on your webpage. Jim
  5. J

Unlimited Bandwidth

I have noticed many more companies are now trying to attract customers through the Unlimited Bandwidth lie. I just wanted to set things straight, and if anyone asks or advertises that they need or provide Unlimited Bandwidth, you can direct them to our non-profit site. The site has not...
  6. J

Large Hosting

Unlimited is never true...bad idea to sign up with an unlimited bandwidth host. Jim
  7. J

about this plan?

Unmetered is just as bad as Unlimited, dont be fooled. Jim
  8. J

New Forums Open!

Hey, Check out SpeedLimitZ.com Its all about health and running, pretty cool. Its non-profit and is just for fun. Go there and start posting away! Jim
  9. J

Site Updated!

Sure, if anyone wants to help out, just email me! Jim
  10. J

Site Updated!

Thank you for your support, Hayama-kun! www.unlimband.com Jim
  11. J

Site Updated!

UnlimBand.com, www.unlimband.com, has been updated to include a customer review of unlimited bandwidth hosts, as well as profiles and ratings. Please visit our site and submit your reviews and ratings of these, "Unlimited Bandwidth" Hosts. We put all reviews up, no censoring. If you liked the...
  12. J

UnlimBand.com Now Open!

Im not too sure, you can email us at info@unlimband.com and I will forward it onto our other guys. It was made by one of my friends, so ill see if he would let you use it. Jim
  13. J

UnlimBand.com Now Open!

We have now opened our website, www.unlimband.com, which is designed to educate web hosting customers about "Unlimited Bandwidth" web hosting packages. Please visit our site: www.unlimband.com also, if you have any questions, please email us at info@unlimband.com Jim
Back