• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

[US/SG] Hostinglah - Very Affordable Shared (5GB $7.8/yr) & Reseller Hosting (10GB $2/mth)

Hostinglah provides easy, affordable and friendly Singapore Web Hosting plans suitable for any casual or professional users. WHY CHOOSE US? - Registered Company in Singapore (REG: 53313434W) - Affordable, Personal and Friendly - We have been providing our services since 2012 - We can help you...
  2. S

Once again Zpanel hosting 1GB,PHP4,MySQL - Instant Activation

sorry for the inconvenience. someone has made multiple accounts of the same username which disrupt the ftp service. back to normal.
  3. S

how come i have new sign ups then?
  4. S

just want to let you know that this applies for normal plan only not zpanel hosting.
  5. S

Zpanel Hosting Yet another new service from Ver2! Every account comes with a Zpanel control panel. To test Zpanel, go to HERE and log in with Username and Password : demo Note : Service still in testing mode. Features 1 GB Diskspace Un-metered Bandwidth NO-ADS 24/7/365 FREE...
  6. S

NEW~ Ver2 Zpanel Hosting - 1GB Space

yes any language is accepted for zpanel accounts
  7. S

No hosting companies even (paid ones) will allow you to put illegal MP3s except for some exceptions. When i say illegal it means MP3s you rip from CDs.
  8. S

Yet another new service from Ver2! Every account comes with a Zpanel control panel. Features 1 GB Diskspace Un-metered Bandwidth NO-ADS 24/7/365 FREE Support Zpanel access! Zantastico Can be used as File storage! http://ver2.ath.cx/YOU 5 MySQL DB FTP Access Web-based...
  9. S

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

codeX : Your mistake is you didn't put the language.
  10. S

codeX : It means you did not fulfil the requirements for the hosting. Either you did not give a detailed description or you did not write language. As written, Detailed description about your website: Please be as detailed as possible and include language (English/Indonesian). & Note...
  11. S

hi, please re-sign up. i didnt get any sign-up application from you (STEFBOY). tell me your email and i will take note of it.
  12. S

pradana : sure.. u can email me abt this.
  13. S

hi atmo, yes we can host domains. just send an email to me and i will tell you what to do.
  14. S

its one time fee. and if you dont upgrade you dont need any points. upgrade only if you need cpanel.
  15. S

ty for your comment. Sign ups are opened again after 2 days of suspension!
  16. S

What that line means is if you upload MP3s which are pirated, it is not allowed. If it is your own work, you are allowed to upload it. In short, you can only upload MP3s with the Author's permission.
  17. S

That is right but only top level domains pls
  18. S

Need free webspace at least 100mb with 100% unlimited bandwidth

I can give you 250 MB and 15GB space. Please visit www.ver2.biz
  19. S

Yes, we allow other languages. Normally, you need to post for cPanel but at special request, i can give it for free. However, i expect you to have an established website if you want free cPanel. Regards, Ver2 Team
Back