• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

Probably, they don't want fake customers BUT people from fraud countries may try to apply and another BUT if there is an ip block on China then, Australia would also be affected.
  2. S

CPanel hosting needed.

Any more?
  3. S

CPanel hosting needed.

Is it per month?
  4. S

Should I convert XP 32-bit to XP 64-bit?

Well, no doubts BUT much of your programs would not work on 64-bit. Much of them are programmed by 32-bit.
  5. S

CPanel hosting needed.

Well, I need Cpanel hosting or maybe even reseller I need only Space: 300MB B/W: Neogitable (means anything you like to set) MySql: YES SSI: NO Control Panel: CPanel (version does not matter) Domain Hosting Subdomain: YES I don't have money to cover up but ad-free hosting will be...
  6. S

Free 400MB and Free 48GB and Free and Free...

Umm... Not SLD is TLD.
  7. S

Retect Hosting! 1000MB Space / 10000 MB Bandwidth! cPanel & Fantastico! 99.9% UpTime!

Well, they have some participating in a forum programme.
  8. S

Today Me Brithday

Today Is My 20th Brithday! :biggrin2:
  9. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I solumnly swear never to post in the "second longest thread ever" or "the longest joke thread ever in history" ever again. I solumnly swear never to post in the "second longest thread ever" or "the longest joke thread ever in history" ever again. I solumnly swear never to post in the "second...
  10. S

Free Web Hosting! cPanel/Fantastico/CGI/No Ads/MySQL/PHP

I think b/w is small. 100mb file would be read only 5 times?
  11. S

looking for a free reseller account

I can only provide reseller WITHOUT WHM because its not cheap to get it. But that will not be your choice. I can only accept people who are not kids that open hosting. I only give reseller to those who don't sell it.:book:
  12. S

Free hosting with 500mb of space 10000MB

I think it he ask us to pay by mail??? One cent in cheque?
  13. S

Request Hosting x2

Can you afford a domain name?
  14. S

Need Free Host

It means that I do not give a free subdomain because my sever has no domain. It is on ip address. You will need to buy your own domain. Sorry
  15. S

Need Free Host

Now If You Want To Host A File Hosting its not very good idea because if people upload a 10MB file and 1million people view it and then upload 10MB you B/W will run out faster. What Type Of Hosting You Require? Resellers Hosting Dedicated Hosting Please Show Me Your Website To Proof because I...
  16. S

need a free reseller

You Just Use Subdomains Which is avaliable without using WHM. Use cPanel make a subdomain and some kind of portal. Thats All. Only One Offer That SOME Accept: Put A 320*320 Google Ad's In the right,left,top and bottom at every page. OR Use Your Computer To Make It Into A Server.
  17. S

Free Resellers please i'll allow ads plus pop ups or just ads

No One will help you with that:(. Good luck on other places.
  18. S

The second longest thread

He maybe said that the first post of the longest thred is old and dusty ;)
  19. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Long Time Posts! ThE fRiSt PoSt Is VeRy old and dusty.:)
  20. S

CPanel

They hate the command line screen because not colourful. They want pictures and easy to do. They did not know that people managing severs are very very tired. If I were them I will take the linux command line or even just a file manager.
Back