• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Need Host Pronto

I need a host for my gaming site aka silkroad-palace.cq.hk. X10Hosting is not supporting me, so screw them, and I need a free host PRONTO, I mean now. I need the following from a host thats reliable, free, just like X10Hosting but better uptime and better service, and no ----ty moderators who...
  2. G

Gaming Server

I need a gaming server for Counter-Strike. Hopefully, the provider will allow me to switch like to Condition Zero or Source. My limit is 20 - 45 bucks per month. I only need 12 slots. Would be nice if I recieved more free stuff that coems with it.:cool2:
  3. G

TechPlo Hosting

There is forced ads in this hosting so don't complain. It'll be only the bottom of each page so don't be surprise. Each plan consists of CPanel, including with Fantastico where you can install scripts without doing all that work. Including PHP, MYSQL, ect. Techplo - Personal gives you: 10...
  4. G

Alright, I need a really good, reliable hosting company

No offers or custom plans please! Alright, I need to know a nice reliable company that has good support, and everything. This means it must have CPanel as I am familiar to it. What I mean is that I want a host thats just like 1and1 but with CPanel. My specifications are this: Space: Over 1GB...
  5. G

Free file hosting!

20MB of space, and 500MB of bandwidth amount each month. Make folders private. Only you and I can see them if you register in our service to insure you are not uploading anything illegal. http://www.geek-host.cq.hk Have fun! pirate2
  6. G

Direct Admin hosting?

I need a host that has Direct Admin. Gear-host is down, and superfreeweb is annoying the crap out of me with their downtime, I need another host and it must be Direct Admin since I cannot upload the backup with CPanel or Plesk. I need a host that has 100MB or over, and 5GB of bandwidth or...
  7. G

Cheapest Server, yet reliable.

I'm looking for a server that is cheap and reliable that would let me set up my own game server. I'm not looking for offers but if there is a special deal going on please let me know here.
  8. G

Been thinking of buying a resellers...

I was wondering what I could get with 10 dollars a month for resellers? It has to have 99.9% uptime and reliable. :shame:
  9. G

Wow, someone took an advice seriously

E10Host & GPHosting, Camron is the owner of them. I told him that he broke a copyright law and I told him an advice that he should quickly remove that and use another forum skin, but he makes an excuse of saying that he bought skins off his neighbors for "50$", but they were acually nulled skins...
  10. G

Post free DNS domains here!

I'm trying to get more members at my message board and I was wondering if anyone can list a few free domains or subdomains that have DNS enabled to them? This will also help other people who are looking for a domain that has dns support. I won't take all the credit for finding them, but i'll...
  11. G

Free reseller?

I'm always wanting to start out a free service for everyone, but unable because I don't have the money currently. Basicly, this is free service is using free service scripts using DNS subdomains for people who are need in free stuff unless you can provide me with paid scripts. I'll tell you...
  12. G

Yeah... request.

Since X10hosting and Dragonhosting has failed for me, I'll request a account. - 2 GB - 50 GB bandwidth amount - 5 MySQL Databases - 5 SubDomains - 3 Addon Domains - 5 Parked Domains - 5 E-Mail accounts - 5 FTP Accounts - CPanel ( Does not have to have Fantastico but would be greatly...
  13. G

Need help before opening for free.

I've started a hosting company with the help with leatherchair. I was wondering if I was missing something before I advertise this to everyone. (This is not advertising, I just need help before opening it) http://www.geek-host.cq.hk/ is the link. Here is my plan. ----------- I'll give...
Back