• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Small CPanel Hosting Request

I need free hosting for my online gaming clan. We basically want a forum... but might have temporary hosting of files, maybe mods and the like. So I need : Space: 1 GB Bandwidth: 10 GB I think that should be enough.. I'd love hosting without ads... but posting any amount is perfectly fine...
  2. P

GOOGLE PAGE RANK 4 Tech site domain for sale

the site's name is www.techultimatum.com and YES IT IS A GOOGLE PAGE RANK 4 site and YES its for sale. the reason im selling is coz im a student and i dont have enuff time to manage it. if any1 is interested plz pm me.
  3. P

[FREE]Hi resource Custom Host 4 Hi activity sites on fast dedicated server-forced ads

Im ready to host anyone with an active site. The hosting will be customized to suit your requirement. Placement of our ads is mandatory. The hosting is on our fast dedicated server. Also, proof must be given of your site's activity. Anyone who is interested in this offer, may contact me...
  4. P

Selling Domain

Im selling the domain www.tech-ultimatum.be anyone interested ?
  5. P

Tech Ultimatum

Tech Ultimatum ~ The ultimate destination for computer tech discussions. This site includes discussions of gaming, internet, webmasters, programming, graphics, hardware/software, pda's, mobiles, handhelds, computer troubleshooting & help, downloads & shares, tv & movies, songs & music, jokes...
  6. P

Domain Parking Problem

when i try to park a domain that i have registered and runs a DNS service pointed at : ns9.rtgasia.com ns10.rtgasia.com i get the error: "Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar." the same happens for ...
  7. P

Tech Ultimatum Domain

my site name is "Tech Ultimatum" but since the name is too long i cant think of a good domain for it the domain has to be .uni.cc presently i have www.t-u.uni.cc and www.tech-ultimatum.uni.cc can someone suggest a better domain with .uni.cc prefix ? thank you! :) -PrasadKamat.
  8. P

This domain's worth

Can someone let me know the worth of this domain: www.tech-ultimatum.com Thanks!
  9. P

Tech Ultimatum

Tech Ultimatum ~ The ultimate destination for computer tech discussions. Running the poweful SMF forum, this site includes discussions of gaming, internet, webmasters, hosts/hosting, domains, programming, graphics, hardware/software, computer troubleshooting, games of all kinds, and practically...
  10. P

TLD Domain Sponsorship Request

im requesting a free .com domain on sponsorship basis i can post or anything you want me to do my site is @ www.tech-ultimatum.uni.cc its brand new! running from a month now and it got almost 150000 hits from 26th december till today, 20th january thats just in the first month and the site is...
  11. P

outhost.org - free cpanel webhosting

i am a member at this site @ www.outhost.org Here are the packages: Outhost.org 1.0 (100mb/4gb) = 10 posts monthly Outhost.org 2.0 (250mb/7gb) = 20 posts monthly this is a great host! i highly recommend!! -PrasadKamat.
  12. P

Will post for hosting

i wud love to have hosting as follows: space: 1gb(flexible-any amount acceptable) bw: 10gb(more wud be recommended) any amount of db,emails,etc. my present site is @ www.tech-ultimatum.uni.cc its under reconstruction but i have got over 75000 hits in a month p.s. NO ads! but absolutely...
  13. P

Free File/Image Uploader

Guys, check out my free to use file/image uploader http://tech-ultimatum.uni.cc/uploader Its account-based storage space: 10mb file size limit: 1 mb Unmetered bandwidth from my website http://tech-ultimatum.uni.cc/ i also have my forum http://tech-ultimatum.uni.cc/forum/index.php so...
  14. P

tech-ultimatum Review

This is my site @ http://tech-ultimatum.uni.cc/ Its a site for computer tech discussions its still under construction id like ur comments/suggestions/review on it pls thank you!
  15. P

[REQ]: Free Hosting + Domain

I would like to have free hosting i would have loved to go for paid but im a minor wid no Credit card and my parents are unwilling to spend at all! So i would like hosting as follows: Storage space: 1GB + Bandwidth(monthly): 10GB+ Any sort of conditions will be accepted such as...
Back