• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

mysql help

when testing for a script i want this to create a table with 7 coloms 8 includeing the id. i want this to happen every time the script is run heres what i have. somthing is wrong with it but i cant see what $query2 = 'CREATE TABLE table1 (id integer not null primary key auto_increment, tite...
  2. S

looking for a graphic designer

Hey, im looking for a web graphic designer for our new web design company, obviously you will get a portion of the website, we would like to have someone that can make stuff up and make things that we ask, flash would be a good quality to have but not needed as i can do some, i noticed Pro5ject...
  3. S

URL Cloaking......settling the dispute

ok well not dispute but whats the HTML code for URL cloaking many have asked but this is just a clearing up kinda post hope to get an answer.
  4. S

ive been thinking

ive been thinking of those button and banner exchanges right? and all of them have the BLAHBLAH.com under all the buttons or banners. if you dont like this maybe you could all work together to make a more professional banner exchange just a thought
  5. S

Would anyone mind makeing a logo

my freinds webdesign isnt all that great and his logo sucks i want to help hime make the sitee better heres the link www.mrbodacious.4t.com thanks
  6. S

SpaceTowns

I cant rember weather or not spacetowns is going to suppote MySQL or PHP if so what else are they going to support i might be makeing this up but i think thats what i read
  7. S

Site-Promotion

Anyone know of a really good website promotion site? for example i found www.selfpromotion.com but i want a little more than search engine submittion i would hope to find a site with lots of links to places like button-banner exchanges and such if anyone knows reply! -smilly00
  8. S

how to

How do i make money on my website useing ads. buttons perferably but i dont really care and how can i advertise for free on the internet and then how do i advertise for cheap
  9. S

Fourms

If anyone is makeing a foum site then please contact me or post a new webpage. If its just an idea at this stage even better but cantact me soon
  10. S

Age & Graphics

Is there anyone out there that makes good graphics and is about 13-16yrs old? Just asking
  11. S

Webdesign/HTML Question

Dear Everyone, As a question that i have wondered about for a long time i cant seem to find it anywhere. How do you specify and make webpage within awebpage. For example i want to have a circle-squre (a squre with rounded corners) in the middle of the page that has its own scrollers and...
  12. S

Free Design

I am curently working on a new business, The new business is called CIKNO Designs althogh i havent made my own page yet i need to make a few sites for my portfolio and i would appersaite your sites if you have a site ONLY if you already have a site because this is just a design upgrade i will...
  13. S

OnMouseover

how do i get an different imge to dispay when you mouseover it thanks
  14. S

Free Design

I am going to be starting a website design business soon but i need webpages to show costomers what i can do. After i make the website if you are chosen (i only need 3 sites) you will own the site and you will have to update it. I know someone is asking what are you useing to make this. I am...
  15. S

Webspace

i am looking for a service. i donot want any messeges that say "this for whater? noone does this" if you feel this way keep it to your self >i wont be able to pay per mont right now therefore i want a service that i can mabe upgrade for money >CGI-BIN access >not lots of bandwidth mabe...
  16. S

Webspace anyone???

I know i have already posted a messege like this today but.. my requirements have gone up (mostly because i read other peoples and i figure i might as well plan for the future l to start if anyone knows a site that gives away the most stuff (domain wise) then post it >>50mg+ >>cgi php or...
  17. S

Another 'Stupid' question

ok what do all the letters mean <<<PHP <<<MySQL <<any others that you know and use alot i know this is a stupid question but hey:rolleyes:
  18. S

Hey Hey Hey

Hey i just wanted to ask a few questions and i know you guys (or girls) are tired of seeing the "a free webhost with..." but i hope you will be patiant with me. lol now heres what i want in a free server -->20mg+ (more perferbably) -->FTP -->CGI-BIN --> fast (at least pretty fast) -->no...
Back