• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. nerocities

We Are Thinking of a Come Back!

Hmmm Perhaps 5000 is a little much.. contact me if you get over 1000 uniques instead :) lol
  2. nerocities

We Are Thinking of a Come Back!

Webmasters of all sites welcome.. I need some information on what to do with Nerocities.com. I have come up with a plan that would work great, but I need to have the involvement of 10 people to do a "test run" . This is what it would involve: - unlimited BW transfer, cannot store...
  3. nerocities

HostDepartment.com

I was checking out the sites on Hostdepartment.com and found this one.. http://free.hostdepartment.com/CheapComps/ Offer sounded too good to be true, but I figured hey, its paypal.com orders so Im totally safe, happens that I got the ------ comp in the mail a little over a week later...
  4. nerocities

NeroCities.com ?

,, PHP SQL and ASP are available with CGI for a total of $2 a month
  5. nerocities

I've been robbed!!!

haha Do you Live Near Apple Valley MN?
  6. nerocities

NeroCities.com ?

cracker Cracker, .JS codes can be aggressive. I accept almost any file if you request.. Not too much to ask.
  7. nerocities

New Hosting Game!

lol In my opinion Id say aroun Dec. 7th. Not certian, but thats what I am shooting for.. (The manual is only part, there are other things Ive been trying to get done too.)
  8. nerocities

NLC No More

wow.. 1500 posts is an aweful lot, congrats
  9. nerocities

NeroCities.com ?

lol.. You need to request those files per account. .JS can be very hard on a server, and even harder on a person's computer if used in a harmful way.
  10. nerocities

How many of you webmaster actually have decent lives?

mine is great.. My Life and living are both great.
  11. nerocities

New Hosting Game!

lol.. N one of this spam is from me. Guarranteed. I havent finished the manual for the game, I am very slow.. LOL. Sorry for the wait, but it will be worth it.
  12. nerocities

review my site

.. I find it interesting to say the least.
  13. nerocities

No-Rules Hosting ?

hmm Hey, Check out Stormhosting.com/site It looks good.
  14. nerocities

Template for Sale

look It doesnt look too bad, but I wouldnt pay for it though..
  15. nerocities

Want a .com site only...

try me.. Try Nero, see how you like it.
  16. nerocities

brand new design....please review!

looks... It looks good!
  17. nerocities

Jobs...

well.. I am a full-time webmaster..
  18. nerocities

Has anyone seen nerocities lately?

heh I couldnt get the software to run properly on the new server, I am attempting to fix it right now LOL
  19. nerocities

Check out my site!

hmm Ban on visitors with IE6.0.... It comes standard on ALL new computers.. LOL
  20. nerocities

Back

Sorry people, I was building a new computer and forgot to login to Freewebspace to see what was going on here. Sorry if oyu missed me :) The Game is almost ready, and I only sold 50000 of the email addresses.. LOL totally kidding.. Glad to see you all here!
Back