• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Video Hosting..?

Im looking for a video hosting script like (http://www.vidilife.com) or like (http://www.videosplat.com). Either free or paid as im willing to pay if i have to. I didnt know where to put this so if its in the wrong place then sorry :cry2: Thx!:bunny:
  2. A

Lookin 4 Dedicated Server!

Im willing to pay a maximum of $90 monthly for a dedicated server. I want to see what i will get for that and if its good, i will hopefully buy it. It must be a managed server and must have Cpanel.
  3. A

Can you beat my **Dedicated Server?**

Can you beat that offer for a dedicated server, if yes please post your offer!
  4. A

Dream Host

Im just wondering, are Dream Host a scam, are they good providers..etc?
  5. A

Looking for a Dedicated Server!

I require the minimum of: 40GB Diskspace 1000GB Bandwith Cpanel No Setup Fee. Accepts Paypal. ---- Fast Server... Good Live Support ---- I Have No Budget! ---- I will use the dedicated server to host people's websites (reseller)
  6. A

Dedicated or VPS Decision

Im looking for a dedicated server or a VPS, but before i decide on getting one and who to go with im wondering... If im a re-seller and hosting clients, what would i need (either Dedicated or VPS) and how much would i need? (Diskspace, Bandwith) IF i have 32GB Diskspace and 510GB Bandwith on...
  7. A

AHBHost.com - No Posts Required! No Ads Required Unless You Want To Have Ads!

AHBHost.com Join Now For Free Website Hosting! AHBHost.com Join Now For Free Website Hosting! Starter Plan 100MB Diskspace 1GB Bandwith Unlimited Mysql Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited E-mail Lists Unlimited Parked Domains...
  8. A

Can you beat my re-seller?

Before im start paying my re-seller host, im just wondering if i can find a better offer (Cheap but also quality :)) My Re-Seller Host is Offering me: 40GB Diskspace 45GB Bandwith $3 Monthly His Upgrades Are: 1GB Diskspace = $1 10GB Bandwith = $0.10 --- Can you beat this? Also please put the...
  9. A

Requesting Host - Paying for Years!

Im looking for a great paid host who im willing to stay with for years! My Requirements: > 3GB Diskspace > 30GB Bandwith Unlimited SQL Database's Unlimited E-mail Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Addon Domains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Sub-Domains > Cpanel > Fantastico I also...
  10. A

I Need A Free Host!

The title says it all "I need a free host"! The kind of host im looking for must provide me with these: My First Site (Games) 1GB-3GB Disk Space 5GB-10GB Bandwith Unlimited E-mails (mainly 10) Unlimited SQL Database Fantastico Cpanel + 99.99% Uptime + Host must be 1month old + Host...
Back