• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Frontpage 2000/2002 Themes

well ?? ????????????
  2. C

News scroller

Hi, i need the html code for the type of new scroller which is on the left hand side on the main page of www.free4u.org.uk , please help me, thnk !!!!!!!!!!:)
  3. C

Install yaBB 4 me please !!

yeah fine u can be moderator of every forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  4. C

Yeah okay,.. Hi, im using www.whewsites.com for my hosting and it has 15 mb 100mb traffic cgi access php4 ssi mysql unlimated e-mail forwarding ftp access ................................................ i WANT THE YABB FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT RULES !!!!!! POST REPLY + THEN I WILL...
  5. C

nope............. I will change my password sraight after it is installed so they can not hack in !!! :D anyway if you want to set up my forum !!! ( i will give you moderator privaliges in it ) then e-mail me at duranross@btinternet.com or reply to this post:D
  6. C

Is anyone here willing to install yaBB onto my website ( i dont want remotely hosted ), i need it pretty quick !!! i can tell u were to get yaBB from and all stuff u need. I will also tell you my username, password and ftp address !!!!!!!!! Reply to dicuss
  7. C

dns help ---

??? WERE DO I INSERT THE CODE ?????????? CAN I HAVE AT TOP CUS IT PISSES ME OFF TO DO ALL !!!!
  8. C

need help !!!

Hi, i want to change the button which is at the bottom of my forms !! e.g submit and reset button !! please post either html code, how to do it or link to place which tellms me how to do it:D
  9. C

dns help ---

Hi, if you go to my site <<EDIT: DO not post another URL that leads to a banned URL>> if you look it is a .com.kg and really hosted at www.btinternet.com/~----------web/ . In the status bar it shows were mouse will go, is there a way to cheat this
  10. C

Renotkey hosted YABB forum

Nope !!! new1.org has gone crazy ( goes to www.hell.com ) and boardnation has no sign ups !!!! Well if no yaBB FREE REMOTELY HOSTED BOARD THEN ANOTHER FREE GUD BOARD WITH HARDLY any adds
  11. C

Renotkey hosted YABB forum

Do u know any remotely hosted yabb forum !!! it needs to have like no ads except 4 writing at da bottem or sumthin !!! if not yabb then a good forum:D REPLY A.S.A.P
  12. C

Make Me A Logo

whats going on ............ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help ------------
  13. C

Make Me A Logo

still has nt worked ??? i will put it in section !!! www. ------------ .com.kg ( copy + then take out spaces
  14. C

Make Me A Logo

WHATS GOING ON ??? ITS BLOCKING MY URL ??? CLICK HERE THEN that should work....... so all i want on my logo is my domain !!
  15. C

Make Me A Logo

url ITS ------------.COM.KG
  16. C

Make Me A Logo

i did !! i did post mu URL........ it must have blocked it out >>> ??? anyway can u make me a logo ??? take a look at the beginning of this post 4 more !!!! :D
  17. C

Make Me A Logo

::: Make Me A Logo ::: Hi, can you make me a logo for my upcoming site which will be at www.------------.com.kg --- The logo needs to be transparant !! + to have the words www.------------.com.kg on it . Thats all--- Thanks a lot ! Reply if u came make me 1 !!!!!!:classic2:
  18. C

Windows Xp --- Its Great

Hey --- xp NOPE..... MOST DRIVERS WORKED BUT I HAD MY ADSL MODEM AND SCANNER WHICH I SIMPLY DOWNLOADED LATEST DRIVER AND IT WORKED !!!!!!! iT Looks asmazing and soooooo kool........ if u dont have it....... get it !!!
  19. C

Windows Xp --- Its Great

hi, i have just got windows xp, its amazing !!!!!!!! im soo happy :cool: ............. Tell me if u have it !!!! thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!
Back