• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

News scroller

Hi, i need the html code for the type of new scroller which is on the left hand side on the main page of www.free4u.org.uk , please help me, thnk !!!!!!!!!!:)
  2. C

Install yaBB 4 me please !!

Is anyone here willing to install yaBB onto my website ( i dont want remotely hosted ), i need it pretty quick !!! i can tell u were to get yaBB from and all stuff u need. I will also tell you my username, password and ftp address !!!!!!!!! Reply to dicuss
  3. C

need help !!!

Hi, i want to change the button which is at the bottom of my forms !! e.g submit and reset button !! please post either html code, how to do it or link to place which tellms me how to do it:D
  4. C

dns help ---

Hi, if you go to my site <<EDIT: DO not post another URL that leads to a banned URL>> if you look it is a .com.kg and really hosted at www.btinternet.com/~----------web/ . In the status bar it shows were mouse will go, is there a way to cheat this
  5. C

Renotkey hosted YABB forum

Do u know any remotely hosted yabb forum !!! it needs to have like no ads except 4 writing at da bottem or sumthin !!! if not yabb then a good forum:D REPLY A.S.A.P
  6. C

Make Me A Logo

::: Make Me A Logo ::: Hi, can you make me a logo for my upcoming site which will be at www.------------.com.kg --- The logo needs to be transparant !! + to have the words www.------------.com.kg on it . Thats all--- Thanks a lot ! Reply if u came make me 1 !!!!!!:classic2:
  7. C

Windows Xp --- Its Great

hi, i have just got windows xp, its amazing !!!!!!!! im soo happy :cool: ............. Tell me if u have it !!!! thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!
Back