• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

free hosting needed for news site

looking for free hosting for my news site with no ads or pop ups. 50 megs with mysql and php with php mail function working. Can someone help? also with ftp.
  2. H

300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

lord dragon lord dragon is gone for good. He was only 14 years old what do you want.
  3. H

free webhost for php?

xtremesite.com xtremesite.com has bit the dust, i signed up and my userid and password went bye bye. another poor excuse for a free host.
  4. H

New free PHP/MySQL host

hosting what language is that site anyway. I tried to signup but could not find it. Can anyone help? Thanks
  5. H

free hosting

hosting you don't have to be so mean about it. why not ask for more info instead? Sorry I wasted your time.
  6. H

free hosting

i like the plan. I am looking for hosting for my Star Trek News site and I need php and mysql. Any chance me getting the free hosting? If so please email me at smokey@velocity.net. thanks
  7. H

hey,all i need a fast free reliable webhost plz help

quit being mean to the kid give the kid a break, it is probably his first time. Don't be so mean to him already. ok?
  8. H

hosting for Star Trek news site

hosting for my Star Trek News I need php, mysql at least 50megs of space or 100, not anymore then that also the php email function has to work. just enough to run phpnuke. And has to have ftp to work.
  9. H

hosting for Star Trek news site

I am looking for a free hosting site that will host my Star Trek News site running Phpnuke, can anyone help?
  10. H

[Thread Closed] Anybody in need of hosting?

Free space I pm you in regart of your free webspace. I am looking for an aco---- that has php and mysql for Star Trek Link site. Please let me know if i can still get the space. Email me at trektown@hotpop.com and let me know. thanks
  11. H

host.sk

host.sk sendmail No i don't need the size of the email I need the sendmail path, like /usr/sbin/sendmail or /usr/lib/sendmail or whatever.
  12. H

host.sk

host sk sendmail Does anyone happen to know if host.sk has sendmail? If so what is the setup for it?
  13. H

Need Host For YaBB!

get yabb se I just downloaded yabb se for msql and php. Its alot faster and better then the cgi version. And it works just fine on www.host.sk check it out. I forgot my address http://www.trekring.host.sk/yabbse/
  14. H

MySQL like FreeQL.org

host.sk Thanks for all the help guys.
  15. H

MySQL like FreeQL.org

host.sk I did not know about that thats why I asked sonny
  16. H

MySQL like FreeQL.org

www.host.sk What language is the site www.host.sk?
  17. H

Any Body got confirmation??

saturnhosting Nope mine was out over 3 days ago I am still waiting myself.
  18. H

looking for a simple guestbook

guestbook Sorry did not know which forum to put it in. henry
  19. H

looking for a simple guestbook

guestbook I designed a remote hosting guestbook you can have if you want it. Its a pretty nice little guestbook. If you want it email me at trekring@hotpop.com and i will send it to you.
  20. H

what about netfirms?

netfirms.com I use netfirms and all I have is 1 banner thats it. no popups at at all. They are a little slow but its better then nothing. I like them. I use yabb board and works great. check it out http://trekring.netfirms.com
Back