• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

free hosting needed for news site

looking for free hosting for my news site with no ads or pop ups. 50 megs with mysql and php with php mail function working. Can someone help? also with ftp.
  2. H

free hosting

i like the plan. I am looking for hosting for my Star Trek News site and I need php and mysql. Any chance me getting the free hosting? If so please email me at smokey@velocity.net. thanks
  3. H

hosting for Star Trek news site

I am looking for a free hosting site that will host my Star Trek News site running Phpnuke, can anyone help?
  4. H

message board remote hosting script

I know this probably isn't the right forum but does anyone know where I can find a remote message board script that i can have for my Star Trek Site? Its for Star Trek sites only. Thanks I would like to give away free message boards for Star Trek Webmasters.
  5. H

free host needed with php

I need a free host that has php and email that works. I have the msql database now from freemsq.org. I need it for my message board. can anyone help?
Back