• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Quality webdesign at an extremely low cost :)

Oh, don't mind the banner, it's sucky I know :) http://www.design-t.net Giving a 15% discount to the first person to sign up :)
  2. P

Selling a quality vBulletin style :: Cheap

One of my clients made a run for it so i've got a style left, price starts @ 75€ If you want the style please send me an email including contact info and website url. http://pds.techmx.com *bump bump(edit)* forgot :P email: predarsatan@chello.nl I will contact you when you buy the...
  3. P

vBulletin Styler offering services

EDIT: I forgot to tell y guys that after a few, I'll trow up the prizes drastically (The first one got a discount, hows that?) Ok first to you to know, I haven't styled any boards that are currently online, you might say WHAT??? But I'm not some freaky kid :) (I've styled tons of boards, all...
  4. P

Need Help With !vbulletin! On Old F2s

Attempting to attach to database... Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /web/sites/265/predarsatan/www.predarsatans-realm.f2s.com/fxp-board/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40 Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server...
  5. P

Scripts badly bladly badly needed

I run a simple guild website for Ultima Online on coolfreepages.com, and i need a few scripts: 1. A popup with a coded password that asks for password, vanishes after a minute if you dont type in a pass, than, if you typed in a pass it should include things like admin login for forums...
  6. P

a host with this....

Don't know if one of u guys know Ultima Online, but I run a guild website and i need a better free host since f2s is full (argh) which include this: sql database php support pearl support cgi support ftp upload 10+ space =D really fast (optional) adz free nice name like what f2s has...
Back