• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Free starter hosting! 1gb disk / 5GB bandwith

get free starter hosting with Static Hosting with an option to upgrade to paied Starter: -1 GB Disk Space -5 GB Bandwidth -Ads (Banner or Popup)
  2. K

$7 a month 50gbyte disk 100gbit bandwith

Check out Static Hosting's plans starting with Basic: -10 GB Disk Space -50 GB Bandwidth -$4.50/m -Economy: -50 GB Disk Space -100 GB Bandwidth -$7.00/m
  3. K

Adsense Alternatives

Here is a BIG list of adsense alternatives, enjoy! * Clicksor * TargetPoint * Adbrite * BidClix * Chitika * AllFeeds * Adhearus * AffiliateSensor * Bidvertiser * Veoda * RevenuePilot * Kanoodle * Enhance Interactive * Quigo * Intellitxt * Nixxie * InfoGrabber * Yahoo YPN...
  4. K

Board? Check out...

Board? Check out KrazFrame's Crazy Videos! for Free games, Funny pictures, and of corse, crazy videos!
  5. K

Adsense alternatives

edge0125 inspired me! here is a BIG list of adsense alternatives... Enjoy. * Clicksor * TargetPoint * Adbrite * BidClix * Chitika * AllFeeds * Adhearus * AffiliateSensor * Bidvertiser * Veoda * RevenuePilot * Kanoodle * Enhance...
  6. K

Need hosting for new site

Hi! I'm starting a new site for the bc rave community, and I need somewhere to host it :) I can link to your site, or put a link buttion, but cannot have and ads, sorry. It will have a blog, and a phpbb forum, so 2 mysql databases. Thanks in advanced for replying!:-)
  7. K

Custom PHP script

Can somebody tell me where I should go If I need somebody to write me a customer php script for a site? Is there any boards that post this sorta stuff or are there people that do that here?
  8. K

Looking for free webspace

Hey, I'm looking for free webspace to host videos and pictures from KrazFrame.com It would need to be ad free - can anybody help me out?
  9. K

Check out new humor site!

And please, tell me what I can improve - even the best sites can be improved.KrazFrame Humor - Free Games, Funny Pictures, and Crazy Videos Some people with lcd's or that have their contrast down have trouble differentiating between some of the colors. Thanks for you input!
Back