• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Free webhost

-- Fateback has a 200kb file size limit, 4gigs is a possibility, and Brinkster has 15MB bandwith daily or something Anything else?
  2. C

Free webhost

-- All I asked for was help...Is there anything besides web1000?
  3. C

Free webhost

? Do you use them?
  4. C

Free webhost

please help i need help with this please
  5. C

Free webhost

I am looking for a free webhost. Here's what I want (please help): 1. Browser upload (FTP is not necessary but a plus) 2. subdomain (sitename.com/membername is ok too) 3. no ads (if it has ads only a host that uses textlinks, an ad at the bottom of the page [not separate frame], a...
  6. C

Hosting Servers

*help* Hosting Servers *help* I may want to host my own site. Yet, I am having a hard time finding out what good web hosting servers are. I don't need to know how to set up a server, but I need to know what a good server is. I already know how to set up the server. I've looked at Sun...
  7. C

Paid Host

wait...the 500mb plan (ecommerce) is $130/year? How much would SSL be and what would that allow me to do?
  8. C

Paid Host

What about Hostrocket.com???? I need to find a host soon...Can someone please just name some good hosts that have all the features I asked for? Cubed
  9. C

Paid Host

Datapcket http://www.datapacket.net/ ...What about this host...has all the goodies...no unlimited space scheme... AND SSL! Any hidden catches? :confused: :eek2: Hopefully not a trap Cubed
  10. C

Paid Host

I am looking for a paid host that offers: 1) under $20/month 2) 50 MB or more 3) adequate tranfser/month 4) offers SSL or to upgrade to it 5) POP3 e-mail that is: name@domain(my domain).com 6) hosts domain 6) also supports: Quicktime, Flash, FTP, CGI, ability to create...
  11. C

www.hostonce.com

An feedback. The service looks great. $5/month...unlimited space...unlimited transfer...$100/year for SSL!... Too good to be true??? :confused:
  12. C

What is the best?

What's the best ad that offer the highest price for: clicks, purchase, and any other types
  13. C

Paid host

I'm looking for a host that: accepts payment annually is no more than $10/month (120/year) no ads at least 50mb of space and a good amount of transfer per month
  14. C

megagiga.com

So what is the point? All the work to get people to sign up and no reward.
  15. C

megagiga.com

Megagiga Do you get paid for getting people to sign up under your network?
  16. C

Annual

ok, but... what about a good search for hosts?
  17. C

Annual

I am looking for a web host that you pay annually. Can you point me to a search that has this as an option or if you know of one?
  18. C

Help! (please)

Please help Free webhost with: FTP, 10 MB+, and no ads (no pop unders either)
  19. C

F2s

What about What about CFM-resources?
  20. C

F2s

Is F2S good?
Back