• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free website, blog, album, and Sitebuilder

omg lol they must be related lol :)
  2. P

20 x FREE RESELLER ACCOUNTS from RTG Lynx

im new to this DNS concept so cud u guys tell me how exactly you "point" to something? and what are nameservers ??
  3. P

File Hosting

yes pretty good! 1200mb max size!! :)
  4. P

IPB vs. vBulletin

yeah lol and their host dusnt even know it the admin(Taz) easily fooled him when he checked the content he sumhow hid all the warez lol heheheh :)
  5. P

IPB vs. vBulletin

lol no heheh im just to addicted to SMF :) cuz the first time i was introduced to forums, it was phpBB but SMF really spiced up my life and i really enjoyed forums and aspired to having my own forum its SMF that sparked me off infact, ill tell you just the forum that introduced me to...
  6. P

File Hosting

same here rapidshare is fast!
  7. P

IPB vs. vBulletin

comparatively even SMF is pretty damn good ive also heard that its security is unparallel :)
  8. P

best free image host?

he's asking account based!!!
  9. P

Need host for my CS:S Clan

if your asking for adfree then you probably wont get any reliable service that will survive long adfree always leads to problems if your looking for FREE hosting then its best to be on the safe side of having ad supported hosting regardless of the storage and bandwidth ...just a...
  10. P

best free image host?

give www.imagecabin.com a try :)
  11. P

IPB vs. vBulletin

that was a helpful comment thank you for the info! but i belive vbulletin is better, what do you say?
  12. P

Best Free File host?

megaupload is slow i prefer rapidshare!
  13. P

Now giving Free Hosting....

wow! awesome! much better now especially the bandwidth its worth 60 posts :) ....
  14. P

FREE 250MB/10GB Directadmin, Installatron, PHP/CGI/PERL

yes same here only their banner appears but theres no site content whats wrong?
  15. P

best free image host?

hmmm good clean simple interface! good for non-account based type image uploads
  16. P

Xbox 360

no matter what console comes up i will forever be a PC fanatic a PC is ALL you need.. :) ....
  17. P

5gb / 150gb monthly + domain

im starting a new site from scratch cuz my old host removed my old site completely but it was very active with atleast 200+ daily unique hits too bad its no more :( so wud u host me?
  18. P

Happy Thanksgiving

thank you! and happy thanksgiving to all! although, we dont celebrate it in my country atleast i dont but i still live to be in festive moods :) -Prado.
  19. P

600GB bandwidth + 80GB space Free Hosting Files!

ya that wud be good cuz 50 is truly kinda low!!
  20. P

FREE 250MB/10GB Directadmin, Installatron, PHP/CGI/PERL

then what free domain will work will a subdomain work?
Back