• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

needed dedicated server

hi i am looking for a dedicated server not a vps for around $60 i no i cant get much for this and i also no that a few of yous are going to say i need to pay more but i dont want to its $60 or not at all so dont wast ya time trying i am needing this 2.0 ghz (any proseser) 512 ram...
  2. O

low end server needed

hi i am looking for a small dedi to use for testing scripts and so on i am looking to pay $50 (usd) things i would like 80+ gig hdd linux (would take windows 2003 server) 2 or 3 ip's 1.8 ghz or an amd 512 ram network must be half decent no setup and can be ready in a few hours i...
  3. O

Hosting Company For Sale

well duport has now got the server this is now closed this will be the last post i ever make on here so ill see yas l8az ppls good look to yas all ;)
  4. O

Hosting Company For Sale

if you take time to read what i put you will see that my custmers are the only ppl i am thinking of if need be i willl pay some 1 to manage the server untill i find a good inuff host
  5. O

Hosting Company For Sale

the most inportent thing to me is my clients and untill i no thay are in safe hands thay will remane the most inportent thing if needs must i can pospone my job till the week later i have only found out about the job today about 15 mins before i made the post my clients have trust in me...
  6. O

Hosting Company For Sale

i am not happy to just go off i have said i will find them a good reliable host and i will do thats why i have turned 2 offers down already
  7. O

Hosting Company For Sale

sorry forgot to add i cant spell lol
  8. O

Hosting Company For Sale

and you dont need to get the server from me cash will not make me sell i have been offed $180 but i did not like the host or the person 1 little bit so i am so far going with the $140 offer that i have been offed as the host sounds good and to be onist thay sound like thay could give a s**t...
  9. O

Hosting Company For Sale

well put it this way hosting was like a hoby to me i liked working with linux and cpanel but now i have been offed a job miles away from home with a wkd rate of pay and i have said yes to it its ither me get some 1 to manage the server for me 5 days a week or sell up and move on i...
  10. O

Hosting Company For Sale

there is a name but it has been removed as i am selling there is no point in geting custmers then shifting them to a new server
  11. O

Hosting Company For Sale

the server is with webhostplus in the usa i am not at home at the moment i will be in a few hours i will give you all the details that i have when i get home
  12. O

Hosting Company For Sale

it was openmixs-hosting.co.uk but i have took the site offline at the moment as i dont want new users signing up
  13. O

Hosting Company For Sale

yeah the server is 10mb conection i am not backing out of this deal with my custmers i have talked to them all and thay all ast is i could find a new host for them rather than them i could of just got some 1 else to manage the server but as my custmers are all good friends of mine i...
  14. O

Hosting Company For Sale

i will just give you my username and password for ukreg and you can change the info on the account the clients will be happy with moveing to a new host as i no all of them very well and thay trust me to sell to a reliable host
  15. O

Hosting Company For Sale

i forgot to add all custmers pay useing paypal and pay on time
  16. O

Hosting Company For Sale

yeah all custmers use cpanel 1, 30 gig space reseller £20 a month 2, 2 x 10 gig space £20 a month 3, 7 gig space £10 a month 4, 7 gig space £10 a month 5, 7 gig space £10 a month 6, 2 gig space £5 a month 7, 2 gig space £5 a month all custmers got a free domain name wich i would...
  17. O

Hosting Company For Sale

hi due to me geting a job on night shift i do not have the time now for my hosting company we are run from a dedicated server the server costs £65 a month we have 2 custmers that pay £20 a month we have 3 custmers that pay £10 a month we have 2 custmers that pay £5 alltogether £80 a...
  18. O

do NOT host waqus files are infected

we nomaly dont and when we have to we get a deposit from them but this time we didnt take a deposit as we were doing him a faver as he was in a rush and needing to get his site up i got to trusting !
  19. O

do NOT host waqus files are infected

i started hosting fullmaza.com and 2 other sites on 1 of our dedicated servers 3 days sgo so far he has managed to take the server down twice the backup's he has are infected thay come from it-4vn.com also he has a mate that put things on the server useing ssh when i tryeed to talk to...
Back