• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

needed dedicated server

hi i am looking for a dedicated server not a vps for around $60 i no i cant get much for this and i also no that a few of yous are going to say i need to pay more but i dont want to its $60 or not at all so dont wast ya time trying i am needing this 2.0 ghz (any proseser) 512 ram...
  2. O

low end server needed

hi i am looking for a small dedi to use for testing scripts and so on i am looking to pay $50 (usd) things i would like 80+ gig hdd linux (would take windows 2003 server) 2 or 3 ip's 1.8 ghz or an amd 512 ram network must be half decent no setup and can be ready in a few hours i...
  3. O

Hosting Company For Sale

hi due to me geting a job on night shift i do not have the time now for my hosting company we are run from a dedicated server the server costs £65 a month we have 2 custmers that pay £20 a month we have 3 custmers that pay £10 a month we have 2 custmers that pay £5 alltogether £80 a...
  4. O

do NOT host waqus files are infected

i started hosting fullmaza.com and 2 other sites on 1 of our dedicated servers 3 days sgo so far he has managed to take the server down twice the backup's he has are infected thay come from it-4vn.com also he has a mate that put things on the server useing ssh when i tryeed to talk to...
  5. O

Only 24 Hours Left Dedicated Unmeted $109.99

data center : fort lee, NJ TECHNICAL DETAILS 2.2 AMD Athlon Processor 512MB DDR RAM 80 Gig Western Digital 7200 RPM Unmetered bandwidth Unmetered/10mb Uplink 3 IPs included Free Plesk! or Free Cpanel Linux 9 Free Fedora Core 2 and 3 Free CentOS 4 Free FreeBSD 5.3 and 5.4...
  6. O

Reseller & SHARED: Buy 1 Month Get 1 Free

!!!Buy 1 Month Get 1 Free !!! openmixs-hosting are opening up a new limted offer this week if you pay for 1 months hosting and get 1 free 2 months hosting and get 2 free 3 months hosting and get 3 free offer ends 16th december contact info@openmixs-hosting.co.uk to order or for more info
  7. O

New Offer From Openmixs-hosting.co.uk

!!!for a limted time only!!! Every reseller from openmixs-hosting.co.uk will come with a free domain name. Dedicated servers will come with 2 free domains. Half dedicated servers will come with 1 free domain. contact info@openmixs-hosting.co.uk for more info or to order
  8. O

sms texting

is there any script that will let me send sms txt messages from my server for free ?
  9. O

Half A Dedicated Server

hi all i have a nuther half a dedicated server going its 2.5ghz 512 ram (can be upgraded to 1024 for $10 a month) 40 gig hdd (can be upgraded to 120 gig for $20 month) cpanel / whm / fantastico ssh fully managed 24/7 support no setup fee can be setup in 30 mins only $55 month...
  10. O

Sponcer Available

Hi We openmixs-hosting.co.uk is now looking to sponcer a few websites We are looking to sponcer RADIO STATION SHOUTcast will be provided and 1 GTCHAT room plus space that you require for a website also a domain name openmixs-radio.co.uk will be provided FREE HOSTING SITE Space...
  11. O

you tell us ya price you tell us what you want

want hosting shared/reseller you tell us what price you want to pay for the amout of space and bandwidth you want and we will get back to you a un-beatable price!!! email openmixs@msn.com
  12. O

i need a DIRT cheap server

hi am lookin for a realy cheap server it must have cpanel/whm 2ghz proseser or over pref 512 mb ram dont be postin daft prices this server is only for me to host my own sites am realy lookin at paying a max price of $80 - $85 thanx ;)
Back